Part five

Angelo gripped Ricky's hand as they walked around the store. No.... Angelo called it a..... Mall? Yeah. A mall. Ricky looked around at the smaller stores. Why did they need smaller stores inside a bigger one? What was the point?

Ricky was attempting to come up with an answer when he tripped and almost face planted the ground. Angelo kept him from doing so. Ricky blushed as heard his master quietly laugh. 

"You okay sweetheart?" Angelo asked with genuine concern. Ricky nodded. He was okay, just slightly embarrassed. "Were you listening?"

"S-sorry sir. I was thinking." Ricky but his lip, gasping when Angelo pulled on it.

"Don't bite your lip like that. Especially in public." Angelo warned. "I was asking if you've ever received a collar."

"No sir I haven't." Ricky resisted to the urge to take his lip between his teeth once again. It was a nervous habit of his that he's had forever. Ricky instead settled for messing with a string on his sleeve. Angelo took note of the nervous tick before wrapping his arm around Ricky's waist. He pulled the smaller man against him, and leant down to his ear.

"Are you sure you're okay? If you need to tell me something don't be afraid to do so. I'm here to care for you." Angelo sighed, standing back up straight. "Let's go get you that collar." Ricky followed Angelo as they entered a goth like store. It was dark inside, almost too dark for Ricky to see. He clung onto Angelo as the walked to back. He states at the various collars hanging on the walls. Some looked severely uncomfortable while others looked to nice and pretty and comfy. He sighed at the thought of his master giving him something like that.

"ANGELO!!" Ricky jumped as a deep bellowed from the shadows. He flinched back when a black mass pounced onto his master's chest. "I missed you old friend!"

Angelo sighed as he pushed the other off of himself. "I missed you too. I came to get my new pet a collar. He's never been sized to please be gentle Ryan." The man nodded, smiling down at Ricky.

"What's his name?" Ryan asked, bending down to Ricky's hight. Angelo told Ricky to introduce himself, chuckling as he did so.

"M-my name's Ricky... Sir." Ricky stuttered. He wasn't used to telling people his own name. They usually found it out after he got in trouble. Ryan nodded, standing up straight.

"Follow me. I can fix you up a collar in a jiffy."  The man smiled as be practically pranced to a work table. He grabbed a measuring tape, and gently wrapped it around Ricky's neck. "Such a small neck." Ryan giggled. He ran to the back, coming back with several different collar styles. Ricky watched as Angelo seemed to look them over.

"Ricky. Do you see one you like?" Angelo asked. Ricky stared at him shocked. No one's ever asked his opinion on something that was happening with him.  He slowly shrugged, dropping his gaze to the floor. "You're allowed to pick." Angelo encouraged. Ricky slowly looked at the table. He stared at a specific blue one. It had a small silver ring attached to the front with a dark blue lace on the edges. Angelo followed his gaze, a smirk playing at his lips.

"I see." Ryan spoke picking up the blue collar. "I'll go size it immediately." He ran off, leaving Angelo alone with Ricky. Ricky looked at the ground, gasping as he was pushed against the wall and a pair of lips connected with his. Angelo let a groan out as his hands traveled up Ricky's sides. Ricky whimpered, quickly moving his lips with Angelo's. He was surprised by the sudden kiss, but that didn't stop him from being his perfect submissive self.

Ricky hesitantly pulled back. He needed air, and a moment to get himself together. Angelo didn't seem to mind. He just went and attached his lips to Ricky's neck. Ricky whimpered and groaned under Angelo's skilled mouth. He desperately tried to keep the sounds in, only to let out a rather loud moan when Angelo started to rub the bulge in his jeans.

"You like that don't you pet?" Angelo whispered, his voice low and filled with lust. "Ryan's coming back." Angelo sighed. He stepped back from Ricky. "Compose yourself." Ricky nodded, taking a deep breath before hiding behind Angelo.

"So this should fit him perfectly." Ryan giggled, stopping a few feet from Angelo. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to have sex in my shop. It scares away my customers." Ryan pouted, handing the now significantly smaller to Angelo.

"Sorry Ryan." Angelo muttered. "Since I'm here. I'm having a little get together with the guys. You can come if you want." Ryan nodded, asking what time. "Saturday, noon." Angelo turned to walk out, nodding at Ricky to follow him.

"I'll be there." Ryan chuckled. Angelo walked out, Ricky close on his heels.

Angelo couldn't help but to steal glances at his pet. He smirked every time he caught his pet stealing one back. The little human found him attractive. That made a lot of things easier for the vampire. Angelo gripped Ricky's left hand with his right. He didn't want to lose his pet in the crowds.

Ricky blushed as his master gripped his hand. He had to, once again, restrain himself from biting his lip. He didn't want to disobey his master's orders but he couldn't help it. He let out a smile sigh as he gave into his nervous tick. He gently, but only for a second, but his lower lip. Yet it was long enough for his master to see.

"Ricky." Angelo spoke like a mother who caught her son stealing a cookie. "What did I say about that?" Angelo raised a questioning eyebrow.

"N-Not to bite my l-lip." Ricky stuttered. Angelo continued walking, maybe a bit faster, to the door. Ricky squinted as they reached the parking lot. "I-I'm sorry sir." Ricky spoke, his voice cracking. Angelo didn't speak as they crossed the parking lot. Ricky could only guess what was going through his master's mind. Ways to punish him no doubt.

"I don't want you to speak for the entire ride home. Understand?" Angelo asked. Ricky nodded, already keeping his mouth shut. He should have known better. Don't ever disobey your Dom. No matter how tempting the matter is. Don't. Ricky cursed himself for forgetting this simple rule. He let a quiet sigh and prepared himself for whatever punishment he would have to face.