Part twelve

Ricky stuck close to Angelo. He was happy that his master didn't force him to socialize with others and let him fade into the background. There were a few times when one of Angelo's friends felt the need to lift him up and hug him. His fear disappeared after the fourth or fifth time as Angelo only seemed amused by this.

Now he was stuck in a room with the other pets who were brought here. He sat in the corner as the others conversed. There were four. He kept his eyes cast to the floor. He's never had a chance to have a friendly conversation with another human. The others usually wanted to hurt him. Ricky didn't want to take that chance and opted to keep quiet.

"Hey!" Ricky jumped as someone profusely snapped their fingers in front of his face. Was that really necessary? "My name's Devin. What's yours?" Ricky slowly looked up confused. Was he really talking to him?

"M-me?" Ricky asked as he pointed at himself. Devin slowly nodded. "R-Ricky."

"You're master Angelo's new pet. We've heard a lot about you. Apparently you've been keeping him from working." Devin chuckled at his words.

"I-I-I..." Ricky bit his lip a heavy sigh leaving his lips. "I don't know..." Ricky trailed off, a few tears forming.

"Devin leave the poor boy alone. Can't you see he's scared out his wits? He obviously doesn't know how to act around us. Right Ricky?" Ricky slowly nodded, rubbing his wrist.

"It doesn't matter. He's still adorbs."  A girl giggled. She bounced over to Ricky and sat next to him. "Name's Jessica. You don't have to be scared of us. Devin's just mad cause he hasn't got some up the butt in awhile." Devin glared at Jessica, the girl only laughing harder. "You know it's true Dev Dev."

"O-Oh okay." Ricky stuttered. He gave a shy smile, jumping as the door opened.

"J-J-Jessicaaa. Come 'ere sweetie pie. D-Driver here." An obviously drunk Ryan stood in the doorway, beckoning the female to him. The girl jumped up and ran into her master's arms.

"Bye bye Ricky. I hope I get to see you again." Jessica waved bye as she helped her master stumble away.

"My mistress will be here soon." Devin sighed. "Have you had a mistress Ricky?" Devin asked, smirking at the smaller male.

"Yes." Ricky spat, frowning. "Why?"

"You just seen the like type to catch one's eye." Devin shrugged. Ricky turned away from him.

"Devin. Get out here!" Devin looked up and hurriedly scrambled out into the hallway.

"Hey. Just ignore him. Okay? I'm Josh. I belong to master Chris. He's the one who brought you here." Ricky nodded, liking this pet more than the other. "He hates new pets. Ya know? And his mistress is pretty cruel to him sometimes."

"Oh. I just... I've never really had a real conversation with another person." Ricky bit his lip, "We never really spoke to each other." Ricky sighed.

"You can talk to me if you want. Master Chris likes to talk a lot." Josh shrugged a smile plastered on his face. "I'm a very good listener."

"You won't... Care?" Josh shook his head. "Okay. My first master w-was very nice, but it was when mistress came along that-that things started to happen to m-me."

**********(flashback)*******

Ricky huddled against the wall. His chains clanging together with every subtle movement. The other pets den him glares knowing that if he made too much noise it would be bad for all of them. Ricky had just gotten to his mistress's house and was immediately put in the basement.