Chapter 13: Bad Memories

Alright I have something else to tell you. I didn't tell you about this one time where I have a twin sister. It's hard to talk about her because she doesn't like me at all. You see we were separated at birth. My dad threatened my mom to have one of the kids. I never got why and neither did mom. So he got my twin sister Adrian.

Well she doesn't like us at all thanks to our dad. I met her when I was 9 years old. It was weird I was mad at my mom for not telling me about her. Well we got to know each other for a while. But she didn't like us much. Well I asked her one time if her and I could get to know each other more. But she flat out refused.

It sucked she didn't even try to give me a chance. She said she wasn't going to do it because of our mother. So I got depressed about it. So when we were both 13 we met up. She had a kid too. I was shocked about it. We were both 13 and she had a week old daughter. But I adored my niece Paris. But I know she would never know that I'm her aunt.
That was the last time I ever saw her and her mother. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about my niece Paris.

There was this one time that I got into a fight with a friend. My mom called my friend Stephany up and decided to tell her how she really felt about her. Of course my mom blamed me telling Stephany that everything my mom felt towards her? Was because of what I told her. My mom made her and some of my other friends turn against me! I was upset that morning.

Because when I went to school? Half the friends that were friends with Stephany and me and they gave me the cold shoulder. So I was depressed about it. So during lunch time and I went to go leave lunch? One of our friends came over to me and called me a bitch. It didn't really hurt but that was the icing to the cake and I broke down and cried.

I hated it I didn't want to cry in school I'm normally not a crier. I hate to cry but the tears wouldn't stop coming. I hated my mom so much for that. She made a lot of people hate me. Finally after a few weeks things started to go back to normal once they let me tell them what happened.
Some of them didn't believe me of course. But soon they started to believe me and things were going back to normal. But I did lose my friend Stephany.

Then this one time when we had a dog his name was lucky we got him from one of my moms old friends. Both him and his brother. We should have called lucky, Houdini. He was really good at finding ways to escape our backyard. Well one day our next door neighbor decided to call the pound on us and get our dog killed.

She blamed it on her hormones because she was pregnant at the time. But your hormones could never have you do something like that. Get a dog killed. I was so upset about it too because I loved lucky. I remember every single dog we ever had. I grew up with dogs. The only thing that sucks is that we could never keep the dogs we had over something stupid happening.

There was this one time where I had a puppy. I named her Zoey after the character of a anime I love. Which was called mew mew power (yes you can laugh about it I'm a girl after all) well she was my dog and we had another dog named Sasha. Well Zoey always loved sleeping with me and sleeping on my stomach and on my legs.

Well one time she was on the floor and she was messing with Sasha. I was watching tv and I wasn't paying attention much on it. Well I wish I did I still blame myself to this day. Well Sasha got upset and bit Zoey hard on the nose and well she died slowly. (I'm crying as I'm typing this out too) well mom got her put down and she was only a puppy!

I can't believe I let that happened! She would be alive right now if I wasn't paying attention. To the stupid tv I think about her all the time and I miss her a lot. I grew up with dogs you see. I don't remember never having a dog ever. So I treasure all the memories I have of every single dog I got to know come into my life.

I have done stuff that I'm not proud of. I have tried to end my life a lot of times and yet I have never died. I've even had 9 near death experiences that I have had. One time my moms friend was fixing the dishwasher and I tripped and fell. I touched the wire part when I fell and got electrocuted. If my moms friend hadn't pushed my hand away with a plastic broom handle.

It would have traveled the rest of the way through my arm and towards my heart. Also there was this other time when I was jumping on the trampoline with my friend Marie. Well she put her weight on me and she was heavier than me. So it made me lose my balance and I flipped in the air. I landed on my neck and I heard it crack.

Then I felt that I have re-twisted my ankle. After it was just healing from the last time I sprained it too. Well I got up and was both laughing and crying over it. I was crying because I thought I was going to die. I was laughing because I was relieved to be alive. Marie of course tried to apologize to me a thousand times.

Then there was this other time where my best friend Genmarie was so excited that her cousin. Got a girlfriend that she was shaking my backpack. I lost my balance and almost got hit by a car. Because we were at the crosswalk. She kept apologizing to me as well. I tell her it was ok and that I was fine. She still felt bad about it.

Then this other time I almost drowned. Because I wanted to go swimming and I couldn't. I was sick from the mold in the hotel we were at. We were staying at a hotel during the hurricane season. Well we didn't know there was mold in the room. Until later but during that time I spent most of my 7th grade year. In a hotel bed.

I was starting to recover from being sick. I was at the pool and there were kids there as well. Well I asked one of the kids to pull me in. Because I was too afraid to jump in myself. Well when they pulled me in. I couldn't swim back up. Because I was still too weak and also because my clothes were weighing me down. So finally I was able to swim back to the surface.

Even though I had a hell of a time trying to swim back up because I was at the deep end of the pool. So finally I got out alive from it. The other times I was either choking or something else happens as well. I know just know I kept staying alive. Even though I wanted to give up at times. There was still just a part of me that wanted to keep going.

So finally I'm done saying the bad memories of what I could think of. I'm going to do the good memories on the next chapter. Then I'm going to talk about stuff that is recent about me and then I'm ending this story. Thanks for all your support on this so far. Just keep supporting me to the very end of this please.
You have no idea how much weight has been lifted off of my shoulders by telling you all about this. I'm so glad that a lot of you have shown support.