Chapter 15: The Me Now

Now to tell you stuff about me now. I don't know where to start but I'm going to start with the basics. I am 24 years old as you guys should know by now after reading this story. That I don't act my age due to the fact of brain damage. But it doesn't bother me because I know people accept me for who I am and I love that. I love rock music and a lot of bands. 

Here is a few lists of what kind of bands I love: 

Black Veil Brides

Motionless In White 

Asking Alexandria 

Korn

Blood On The Dance Floor 

BlessTheFall 

Escape The Fate

Falling In Reverse 

The Birthday Massacre 

Along with so much more........

My favorite TV Shows Are: 

The Walking Dead

The Talking Dead 

Fear Of The Walking Dead

Once Upon A Time 

Revenge

Bones

My Favorite Anime's: 

Black Butler 

Death Note

Ouran High School Host Club 

Black Cat

and so much more as well that I can't name them all................

Favorite Manga's: 

Fruits Basket

D. N. Angel 

Wish 

Chobits 

Absolute Boyfriend 

I can't think of any other manga books that I like at the moment sorry. 

Also love horror movies and action movies I like some romance but a lot of them are predictable and I love a lot of writers as well. 

These are the writers that I love: 

Stephen King

R. L. Stine 

J. R. Ward 

Cassandra Clare 

Rachel Caine 

J. K. Rowling 

Richelle Mead 

James Patterson 

Got others but can't think of them either.

Favorite Books: 

The House Of Night series 

The Morganville Vampire series 

The Black Dagger Brotherhood series 

City Of Bones series 

The Infernal Devices series 

Vampire Academy series 

The Bloodline series 

Can't think of any others at the time.

I'm bi if you guys haven't noticed also people say I act like a mom to them a lot. 

Favorite Colors: 

Red

Black

Blue

Green 

I also love to role play and I'm good at it I just love to write it's a hobby of mines. I really can't think of anything else to put because I'm not used to doing this kind of thing sorry everyone. If there is anything else you want to know about me just ask. Also there is one more thing I forgot to mention. 

I was molested last year by one of the new people that lived in the group home with me. After I came back from Florida from seeing my family. Well this guy named Larry kept watching me and he is in his 50's. Well I didn't like it so I told the people at the group home about it and they couldn't do much about it. So it ticked me off I didn't feel safe that was the first time in the group home I felt that way. 

Because things got worse with him around he fell on me one time when I was in the living room and I was in my pj's and listening to music. Well he told me when he fell on me that he was looking at my necklaces and he tripped over my slippers. But his face fell in my tank top and I sat still. I told them about it and Sam pretty much said I was asking for it because of the way that I dress. 

Which isn't true at all I was just in a tank top that covered my chest up along with long skull pj bottoms. I don't see how that is revealing to them. But whatever well anyways he even followed me to the bathroom and I got pissed off and slammed the door and I yelled at him to get away from me. My best advice to you is to tell someone who is molesting you to someone you can trust. I know it can be hard to not tell someone but you need to. 

Well that's all I had to say about myself hope you all liked this and also I'm a nice person I can be mean at times. But that's if someone pisses me off or hurts the people I love and care about. But other than that I'm a nice person.