Chapter 14: Good Memories

So now here are the best memories that I have. One of them is something that happened in high school. In psychology class we were doing this project. Where you lose one of your five senses. I chose to lose my sight. So I had to wear a blind fold for a day during school. So that's what I did I had people help me out. 

I didn't even have to do my class work either for a day. During the times that I was blind folded my other senses. Started to open up like my sense of hearing and smell got sharper. Well during the time that I was blind folded one of my friends helped me out by walking me to the cafeteria for lunch. He decided to pull a prank on me. 

He made me run into the trash can! At first I was mad but then I got over it and started to laugh about it. The next day I kicked him in the ass. 'Hey what was that for?' He asked me. I smirked and said back. 'That's for making me run into a trash can,' I said back. He laughed about that. It was an awesome experience though. 

One day I was listening to black veil brides their rebel love song music video was what I was watching. Well one time my sister came out in the living room and screamed. She went and said this: 'How can you listen to this music?' She said. I said this: 'Because I love their music,' I said back. Well she ran away and came back and flipped me off. 

Then she ran away again. I couldn't stop laughing at how silly she was. Then there was this other time where when it was my brother's birthday I decided to shove his face in his cake and said: 'Happy birthday little brother,' he laughed on that. I could be evil at times. Like this other time when my sister was in the shower? I went into the bathroom. 

I did a bloodcurdling scream and it scared the shit out of her. She fell and then laughed and said: 'I'm going to get you for that!' She yelled at me but she never did. I'm such a good sister. My siblings and I would pull pranks on each other all the time. One time when I was at Disney when I was a little kid. I had a bully who would pick on me. 

Turns out he liked me I found out about it when we were on the dinosaur ride and I didn't know he was sitting next to me. All I know is that I felt someone grab my hand and I let them. When the ride was over with I found out that it was my bully holding my hand the whole time. On the ride. I couldn't help but laugh about it. 

I was such a bold person back then, then I am today. But after everything I went through? I can get why on that. But I love my moments of good times like this other time. When we were at a water park and I was in a one piece bathing suit. I went down the slide and my strap came undone. My breasts popped out. 

I quickly fixed it before the lifeguard guy could see. Because I didn't know he was under me when I get done. Till I got out of the water and fixed my top. I was so red and embarrassed about it. But I still had fun that's for sure. Then there was this other time where I was on this ride with Stephany and her family. We were on the tower of terror ride well Stephany and I were sitting on either side. Of our guy friend. 

Well since it was dark? She tried to get my attention by trying to poke my shoulder. But she ended up poking the side of my boob so I said this: 'Quit poking my boob!' I said it loudly and everyone around us laughed. I laughed as well then when we got off the ride we were messing with one of the wheelchairs. I was pushing Stephany around and our guy friend kept getting in the way. 'Hey move out of the way otherwise I'm going to run you over,' I said. 

Well he ignored what I said so I decided to run the wheelchair on the back of his legs. Well he tripped over the wheelchair. During that process Stephany fell out of the wheelchair. We couldn't stop laughing about that. Then this other time when I was thirteen I was curious about kissing a girl. So my best friend Judy let me kiss her. I actually liked it a lot and we ended up making out. 

That's when I realized that I liked girls as well as guys but I never told my mom that I kept it to myself. But then one time I decided to say fuck it and tell my mom. When I did she stood there speechless about it. 'You sure that you like girls?' my mom asked me. I wanted to say something sarcastically like. No mom I'm not sure about that since I've been making out with my best friend a lot. But i didn't I kept that part to myself. 

I just said this: 'Yes mom I'm sure about this I like girls and guys,' I said. To my surprise my mom just accepted it and I couldn't believe I was worried about it for nothing. So this other time while we were riding, rides. Well Stephany's brother would ride with us. Now I don't know if we were unlucky or that it had something to do with Patrick, Stephany's brother. But every time that we got on a ride that had the word mountain in it?

We would get stuck on that ride we got stuck on space mountain, splash mountain, and every other ride that had mountain in it. It was both funny and annoying but I still had fun and of course we got to get on the rides again. But we made sure that Patrick wasn't on the ride with us. But it was always fun I've been going to the theme parks a lot. Of course this one field trip that I was on in middle school.
I had this crush on this one boy in my class and apparently he felt the same way about me. 

Surprisingly well anyways we got to be in a group together and we got to go around on the rides. Well when we got on this one ride which I got scared on because it was the hand glider ride. Well he sat next to me and let me hold his hand. I couldn't stop blushing about it and I started to relax as the ride kept going.

Well when the ride was over I still had a hold of his hand until one of the boys in the group said something about it. He realized it and then tried to let go of my hand I tried to keep a hold of his hand. But he finally got his hand back and I was disappointed but I got over it quickly. Because when we went on the test dummy ride and I was leaning against him. Well when the line began to move I was about to pull away. 

When he didn't let go off my hand and kept a hold of it I couldn't stop blushing about it. I really wanted to ask him out too. But I couldn't because by the time I worked up the nerve he ended up moving away. It sucked too but I got over it because I was glad that I got to spend time with him when I could. Whenever we would go to theme parks I would always try to be a leader in the group. 

I didn't mean to but they let me so I talked everyone well almost everyone to put all our money together. So we could eat lunch because everyone knows that theme parks stuff is expensive. So it was fun. I will never forget these memories that I have. 

That's it on all the memories good and bad I have been told that this book has been inspiring to people. I'm glad that it is I didn't expect for this story to become so popular but I'm glad I could help some people who said it has helped them out. I'm always here if anyone ever needs me.