Chapter 7: First Stop Coastal Thailand

The next morning, Jonah was fixing eggs, fish and porridge for breakfast. Nathan was awake and he walked to the deck of the ship. He saw the sun shining and he sat down to enjoy the view. It was a little foggy but sun rays beamed through and also there was a jungle and Nathan looked at the map that was in his pocket and notice the jungle was their first stop of finding the Emerald of Peace. He ran to the steering wheel of the boat and stopped to the entrance where there was nothing but water around them.

Nathan: "Whoa." The breeze hits his face and his hair.

Jonah: "Everyone, breakfast is served." The crewmen woke up and got to their tables. Lara woke up and stretched. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a nice hot shower. Sully got up and head towards the table.

Sully: "Good morning, Jonah."

Jonah: "Good morning, Sully. Did you sleep well?"

Sully: "Yep, fine. Slept like a 3 year old."

Jonah smiled. "So nice to get out of the snow gear."

Sully: "I know right. They were tight on me. I was so ready to get into my pajamas."

Jonah: "I bet. Mine did too."

Sully: "Hey, where's Lara?"

Jonah: "Still sleep I guess."

Sully: "She's very pretty. I'm not gonna lie."

Jonah: "Yep, she is. She's pretty smart and full of fun."

Sully: "You don't say. She does have talent."

Jonah: "She does. She's good with weapons."

Sully: "Oh, I can tell. She's no joke. She took down 3 guys while on a snowmobile. Three."

Jonah: "She's a tough woman, I'll tell you that."

Sully: "Ya think?! She can basically take down a whole army."

Jonah: "If they're tough, she has to get tougher. That's what Roth said to her during her training a long time ago. Now, she working hard to become better. Her skills improves very quickly once she learns them."

Sully: "Wow. Well, I'm old and I still got some fight in me."

Jonah: "That's good. Keep doing what you do."

Sully: "I will. To protect the kids."

Jonah: "They may be young, but they're older than you realize."

Sully: "I know. It's just that Lara..."

Jonah: "Yes?"

Sully: "Lara is like a child to me. Like she's precious and dear to me and I want to protect her. I don't want her to get hurt."

Jonah: "That's why you call them kids. Because you want to protect them as best as you could so they won't die or get hurt or worse so that way..."

Sully: "I'll die in return. I want to die instead of them. Make sure they would have happy lives together."

Jonah: "Oh. Well, don't think about that. Just focus on right now. Live and see an adventure up ahead."

Sully: "You're right. Okay."

Jonah: "When the time comes, then you tell them. Right now, just enjoy life."

Sully: "Okay." Jonah hands him a plate with food.

Sully: "Thanks."

Jonah: "No problem." Some men were talking and some were silent while eating. Lara finally got out of the shower and brushed her long hair into a ponytail, then she brushes her teeth and uses mouthwash. then she puts on her tank top and long tan pants with a weapon holster strap on her leg. She puts her arm brace on her right arm and her watch on the other. She puts on her dark brown boots that reaches close to her knees and she puts on her jade necklace from the last mission on the island. She puts one of her glow sticks in her pouch pockets. She got her bow and arrow prepared and headed out the door. The men saw her and they whistled at her because she was flaming hot in her outfit.