Chapter 18: The Final Showdown

Liza Renzo was still flying in the helicopter. She looked at the crown, thinking what Lara and Nathan said before she left.

***Lara: "Liza, you must listen. The crown is evil! Don't wear it!"

***Nathan: "Liza, don't wear the crown! It's too dangerous!"

***Lara: "GO TO HELL!!" Her voice echoes in Liza's head.

Liza Renzo: "Think you creatures are so tough, don't you? Well, we'll see about that!" She puts on the crown and her body starts to shake and her eyes rolled back and the eyeballs turned red. Her skin turned dark grey. "Yes! Yes! I AM QUEEEEN!!! She laughed loud and evilly. The sky turned black and the clouds turned grey. The crew were back on the ship they had before. Sully looked up at the sky.

Sully: "Aw hell no. That doesn't look good."

Nathan: "What's the problem, old man?"

Sully: "The sky's pitch black. That's not a good sign."

Nathan: "That means she already put the crown on. We're landing here, guys. I can tell she has an army of Russians."

Sully: "Then we have to kill them all."

Nathan: "Now, you're talking."

Leader of the Egyptians: "We're ready when you are, noble one."

Nathan: "Alright. Lara, when the Russians charge at us, above them is hot coals in the flame dish."

Lara: "Let me guess. I shoot the flame dish hanging and the hot coals with splashing fire."

Nathan: "And they'll fry like BBQ and bacon like on the Fourth of July."

Lara: "Nice. Alright, that'll be fine by me."

Nathan: "Good."

Sully: "Okay, kid. What are Jonah and I suppose to do?"

Nathan: "You guys flank the henchmen. Make them be afraid of us. Show them we have power."

Sully: "Okay, kid. We'll do what we can."

Jonah: "What are you going to do, Nathan?"

Nathan: "I'm going after Liza Renzo and take her down." Lara stands next to Nathan.

Lara: "I got your back if anything goes bad."

Nathan: "Thanks, Lara."

Lara: "Anytime."

Sully: "They're moving now, kid."

Nathan: "Lara."

Lara: "Firing now." She aims at the flame dish while Sully and Jonah flanked them from behind. Lara fires it and the guys were caught on fire screaming in pain.

Russian 1: (Speaks Russian) "I see them over there!"

Lara: "They know we're here, Nathan!"

Nathan: "Charge!" Nathan and his team runs forward.

Leader of the Egyptians: (Speaks Egyptian) "GET THEM!! They all start to charge at the Russians. They were kicking the Russians' butt. Until, Liza Renzo came down from the chopper. Lara looked up and saw Liza sitting on a broken throne.

Lara: "Nathan, Liza's up there on the rock!"

Nathan: "Liza. Guys, keep doing what you're doing. I got Liza."

Lara: "But, Nathan. Are you sure?"

Nathan: "Yes, I'm sure. I can beat her."

Lara: "Nathan, are you sure this is what you want to do?"