Chapter 4

I overslept. I'm late for class which started 15 minutes ago. I got up and got into my shower, got dressed an put on makeup. I grabbed my bag and keys and left. I ran to my locker grabbed my civics book. I across a note, which was from Noah. "Morning babe, the date was wonderful " I crumbled the note my pocket, closed my locker and ran to class. When I arrived, everyone's eyes looked directly at me. " Ms. Adams, your late, tell me why" Mr. Gordon said with his arms crossed. I walked up to his desk and explained why I was late. He told me that next I was going to have detention if I'm late again, which isn't fair. I walked to my seat, and waved to Layla and Amanda. "Why were you late?" Layla asked. "I overslept, I didn't turn on my alarm last night " I explained once again. " Let me guess, you were with your new boyfriend" Amanda was absolutely right. I saw Noah walking in giving Mr. Gordon a pass for the bathroom. He walked up the aisle, looked at me, and sat down. This time he didn't smile or blush, which was very odd. I mean the date was yesterday and he decide to act weird, all of a sudden. When class was over he stopped me in the halls, where nobody goes. He gave me a kiss, not just a quick one,but a long one. I didn't close my eyes since it was unexpected. "You wanna sit together at lunch?" He asked out of breath. I nodded, still not believing what just happened. He pulled me by his side, and we walked to our next class together. Before going to class we went to get our math journals, and headed to math class. He had his arm around me, I just came closer letting people know hes mine. I felt protected and comfortable with him. We both walked in together. I looked down blushing because it was a great experience. He took his arm from around me and left to sit with his friends, so did I. " That was a grand entrance, huh?" Alex said as I sat down next to her. I smiled and nodded. All of us had boyfriends, I'm finally fitting in the boyfriend category. I was always the single one in the group, but not anymore. Today we didn't really do anything but talk. I had lots of fun with my besties. All the fun ended when the bell rang for lunch." Mia,are you sitting with is?" Amanda asked. " Not today, I'm going to be sitting with Noah, I'll sit with you guys tomorrow" I told her. We both got in line to get our food. I barely eat lunch. I walked over to where Noah was sitting and gave him a smooch. We talked and laughed throughout our whole lunch break. It was kinda good to have a boyfriend. Kinda.