Chapter 6

Noah's POV
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happened to her? Why haven't she come today? I asked myself. I haven't seen Mia all day. Its lunch and I wanted to sit with her today. I went to go ask Ashley what happened to her. " Have you seen Mia? Why isn't she in school?" I asked. "She didn't tell you?" She asked me. " Tell me what?" I asked back. " She and her mom moved to New York, to be with her dad" she said." When did she leave?" I asked getting a little frustrated." Yesterday night" she said. " Thanks.." I said as I left to go call Mia. Why haven't she told she was leaving? Is this why she hasn't been replying to my text? Probably was. There was no answer. I called her again hoping for an answer, but no. Than i texted her, no answer. By Midnight, I received a Call. The caller I.D. says " Mia" . I answered it. "Noah,I'm sorry for not- " I interrupted her. " This is why you haven't text me?" I asked upset that she would leave without saying anything. " Yes. I was busy and I couldn't text you back" she said. Her voice was a little shaky as if she was scared. "But you could have told me, aren't we dating or are we just friends?" I said. " Were Dating, Noah. I'm sorry for not telling you. I was to busy to do anything else" She responded. " Bye Mia, I gotta go" I ended the call, not even letting her say goodnight. I threw my pillow knocking over my lamp. We had a great relationship and a short one, why would she give that away by leaving? That was her worst mistake!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mia's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I cried myself to sleep imagining how upset Noah must be right now. I got a text from Noah saying: " I Dont do long distant relationships, so this is goodbye ✌". A tear fell from my eye. I wish I stayed in Florida, I Dont want to end a relationship I just
started! This is the worst day for me. Its only been the 3rd week that we've been together and my parents ruin it for me. I finally fell asleep. Im starting my first day all over again. My eyes were puffy from all that crying last night. I didn't want to go but I had to. I got ready for torture and hell all in one day. I didn't know anyone, nothing felt right for me. Walking into those school doors was the 2nd worst nightmare- Noah breaking up with me was #1. I walked to my locker, looking on both sides. Why couldnt there be Layla and Noah standing beside me? Some girls walked by giggling. What was so funny? Not a goddamn thing. I went to the girls bathroom. Nobody was there, so I looked in the mirror and sobbed softly,softly hating myself. I missed my friends and somebody I gave my heart to- Noah. Nothing was the same, everything turned there backs on me leaving me alone. The bell ranged, I wiped my eyes , smudging my makeup a little, and left.I hope all of this would change soon. Very Soon!