Chapter 18

I stayed with Noah and his brother. I didn't want to leave Noah since he just got there. Even though I just met Nathan I started to like him as a brother in law. I would have took me time to like somebody. "I'll see you guys in the morning, have fun" I said walking up stairs. "Goodnight" they both said. They were playing video games. I got one of Noah's Hoodies and went to sleep. It was like Nathan was ready for Noah to live with him, I saw the bond, and its a good one. I woke up and heard snoring. I opened my eyes and saw Nathan sleeping beside me. I got up and left. I laughed, I went to the wrong room. Why didn't Nathan wake me up and tell me I was in his room? I walked down the hall to Noah's room. I'm lucky he was still asleep. "You went to the wrong room didn't you?" He asked. " Yeah" I said. He laughed and pulled me closer to him. "When do you wanna get married?" He whispered softly in my ear. "I Dont know yet" I said plying with his hand. "Dont worry cause you have time to think about it" he said as he kissed me on my forehead. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. He put his arm around me and kissed me again. About 2 or 3 hours later, I woke up and Noah woke up after me. My phone ranged, and it was my mom probably looking for me to come home. "Hello" I said. "Where are you honey? I thought you said you were coming home after getting Noah?" She asked sounding afraid. "Im with him. I slept over to his brothers house. Mom I'm okay" I said. "Can you just come home please" she demanded. "Ok,I'll see you in 20 minutes" I hung up and I put on my leggings and kept on the hoodie. "Bye Noah" I said giving him a kiss. I left, and drove home still tired. I made it home in less than 20 minutes, I got there in 10 minutes. I got out of my car, and walked to the door. I opened it, and my mom gasped. " He proposed?!" She asked grabbing my hand to see the ring. "Yes" I answered. I didn't show I was happy on the outside but on the inside I was jumping like a 5 year old getting her first ice cream cone. "My baby girl is growing up so fast, I can't keep up!" My mom started to cry. I hugged her and told her I'm not leaving her anytime soon. I quietly cried also, I didn't wanna leave them neither.