Chapter 15

Noah's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Im stressed. I haven't talked to my parents for 2 weeks now. I haven't even called Mia back. I just didn't have time. "Noah you can't stay mad at us forever, can we just talk to you?" My mom asked as she flipped the perfectly shaped pancake. "Why? You Dont wanna let me do anything so why should I talk to you about myself?" I argued back. Sh sighed, " If you want to do this you can. The only thing I'm concerned about is you proposing to her. Do you even know if she ready to get married yet? Did you think about her before buying that ring?" She asked. She was right I guess I didn't get Mia's approval of getting married. " But I want it to be a surprise" I said. " Surprise or not. Noah you gotta see if she's ready to give her heart to you in that way. You guys are only in college, well just starting college" She explained. " Fuck" I said under my breath. I told my mom thanks and left. I texted Mia and asked her if she's Ok with me giving my heart to her in a big way. " Like a ring?" She replied. " If thats what you call it" I said hoping she would say yes. "Noah, I would love that". She's the best! "Ok I love you!" I messaged back.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mia's POV
*******************************************************
Did he just propose to me? Yes he did! It was the best day of my life so far. I'm engaged, well not yet. I just got home and I'm alone. So I just started studying for the test. I kept reading the letter he sent me, I read it like 5 times between pages I studied. "Will you marry me?" Those were the words that just popped up in my head millions of times. "Yes!" I whispered. I smiled to myself. I got up from the dining room table and went to my room. I looked at a picture of me and Noah together. It was one where he kissed me on the forehead. And there was another one where I tippy toed to kiss him since I'm short – I'm only 5'3 , hes 5'9 most likely 6'0. I stared at those pictures for a long time til I fell asleep holding both pictures tight. I dreamed of him getting on one knee and proposing. I smiled throughout the whole dream. It was one of the best dreams I've ever had.