Chapter 16

I was hanging out with Ariel and Gabby all day. "Are you going to say yes?" Ariel asked. Ariel kinda liked Noah when sh first saw him. "Absolutely" I said. We went shopping for Lindsey's birthday. " Is this cute or not?" Gabby asked hold up a mini skirt. I was still a bit cold in New York, she will probably put on tights under it. "Duh!" Ariel said. " Good!" Gabby said walking towards the boots. I had long sleeve crop top and a leather mini skirt with leggings. "I think Noah would love to see you dress like that" Ariel said. We both laughed because we both know what she was talking about. "I know " I laughed. It was the last day of February. And I'm going to be seeing Noah in one or two more days. Finally! We left and went home getting ready for her party in 2 hours. Gabby picked me up and we were on our way to party. "Happy Birthday Lind's!" I yelled out running to hug her. She was turning 19 today - February 28. "Thank You!!" She hugged back tighter. It was 2 am and I was drunk. They saw my fun side at this moment. I was standing on top of tables dancing, and other things drunks do at party's. It was time to go home. "I had soooo much fun!" I yelled. "I'm happy you did" Gabby said. I believe she was a little wasted to. "I'll see you later okay!" Gabby yelled as I made to my front door. I got to my room and noticed that my bra was gone. " You've gotta be kidding me right?" I asked myself. I remembered taking off my shirt and bra and throwing it into a crowd. "Oh my gosh" I laughed at the thought of it. I went to sleep feeling great somehow. I had to wake up early to see Noah at the airport. Here comes the big surprise I was waiting for!