Chapter 9

"Mom!? Dad!?" I called out. It was only me and Noah together. I was slightly tired and wanted to sleep. " Come with me, you dont have to stay down here by yourself " I said. We finally got to my room. I sat on my bed taking off my shoes and jackets. " I like this place, its nice here" Noah softly said looking around my room. I smiled and walked over to him pushing him on my bed. Did I mention I was drunk also? Nope. I took off my shirt, and Noah got on top of me. I giggled as he kissed me. He smiled down at me and bit his lip. He got up and closed the door, than unzipped his pants. I looked in my closet for a condom, the ones my mom gave me. I had on lace bra and underwear. I never knew it would come to this point - make up sex. I believe it went on for hours, it was a great feeling. " Are..you..sure..you..never..did..this..before?" I said between moans. " Nope" he said smiling. " Your Lying!" That was the loudest I ever went. We got tired and fell asleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Noah's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I guess she wanted it,so I gave it to her. It was amazing for the first time. I know thats unusual but she said so. I love her so much I tried my best to achieve. " Noah!.." She moaned. "I love you Mia" I whispered. " I love you too " she said. We stopped as we heard her parents walk upstairs. " You should go downstairs to see my Dad " she whispered putting on her pajamas. "Can you come with me?" I said. She nodded and we walked downstairs. " Daddy!" Mia yelled giving him a big hug. Now I know where she gets her hair color from. * her hair is dark brown with blonde and the tips- her dad had little strips of blonde in his hair, but it was a little darker- her mother was a blonde all the way*. "Hey Baby girl,how was your day?" He asked looking at me confused. "Dad this is my boyfriend,Noah. Noah this my dad Matthew" Mia introduced us. So after what happened were now dating, okay then. " Hello,its nice to meet you sir" I said shaking his hand nervously. "Hey there little guy. How long have you guys been dating?" He asked looking at me in a weird way. I looked down not knowing that answer to that question. "5 months!" Mia blurted. We did? How? Why in the hell did she say 5 months when we got back together today? I looked at Mia. She put her finger over her lips telling me to be quiet. I nodded. " Oh really , thats good" Mr. Matthew said patting my back. " Ok,I'll see you guys in the morning I'm so tired. Goodnight you two " he said walking upstairs yawning. Luckily I can stay until its time for me to leave.