Chapter 12

Mia's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Noah left like 1 hour ago. I can't wait to see him in March, I want January to fly by. I marked down to March 13,which he comes back. I sat on my bed thinking about him. All that thinking made me sleepy. I got one of his hoodies he left with his name on the back of it, put it on,and went to sleep smelling his cologne; the one I liked. It was 9pm, at least I fell asleep earlier today. The next morning I marked off January 10th. I got into the shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed and put on my makeup. "Mom,Dad, I'm gone to school!" I yelled walking downstairs. I headed to my car and drove to school. I made it to school and off to class. My friends were already there talking. " Mia!" Andrea called. I smiled and walked to my seat. "Noah left huh?" Lindsey asked. "Yeah yesterday, but he coming back in march to live with his brother" I said bragging a little. "Thats good. Is he coming here for college, to be with you ?" Andrea always teased me when it comes to talking about Noah. I laughed . Class started and I was to busy day dreaming about Him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Noah's POV
*******************************************************
I missed Mia already. She's the only thing I can think about at this time. It was our first day back from winter break. I was still tired but my friends woke me up with laughter somehow. "You guys are stupid!" I laughed. This went on for hours, most likely the whole day. During my last period I received a text from Mia. "Can you call me,when you come from school I miss you!" I read the text. " Ok sure" I replied. I put my phone away because I almost got caught,waiting for her to text back. I continued doing my work. School was over an hour later and I went to park with the guys to play football. They brought there girlfriends to be cheerleaders,and cheer them on. When we got tired, we sat on the bleachers. "Noah, why Dont you have a girlfriend?" Natalie asked, she's Jonahs girlfriend. " I do. She doesn't live here, she lives in New York" I said out of breath. " Oh Mia right?" She asked. I looked at her a nodded. "She is so pretty!" Sabrina squealed, Chris girlfriend. "Yeah she really is" Natalie agreed. I blushed and checked my phone to see if Mia texted me back. "Call me pls babe" I read. " I'll call you when I get home. I'm not home right now" I replied. "Than where are you?" She replied back. "Football with the guys. I'll call you I promise" I replied quickly putting my phone away, going to play another round. I wonder what so important that she needs to talk about.