Chapter 17

I got to the airport looking for Noah. I couldn't find him since its crowded in here. I called him an asked him where hes standing. " I'm at gate B5. Turn around" I heard him walking behind me. He was on one knee with a diamond ring in his hand. Everyone who passed by smiled and some stopped watched. I Dont like getting all that attention but I didn't have a choice. "Will you marry me?" He asked. I heard Ohs and Aws before I could answer. I smiled and said " Yes, I would love to marry you". A tear of joy fell from my eye. He put the ring on my finger,got up and wiped away the tears, and gave me a kiss. "You already knew this was going to happen, I gave to many hints" He whispered in my ear. " Yeah you did" I hugged him and kissed his neck. It was wither his shoulder or neck, thats how short I am. I helped him with his luggage and bags. We packed it into the trunk and left. He stopped to his brothers house so I can meet him and put his bags inside. He knocked on the door and his brother answered. Nathan was very handsome and muscular, but not to muscular. He had hazel eyes and a nice jawline, my favorite parts of a guy. He had messy dark brown hair and great lips. I wonder how they dad look, cause he sure made some hotties. "Hi there, Mia" Nathan said holding his hand out wanting me to shake it. "Hi its nice to meet you Nathan" I said. He looked as if he just woke up. He had on a hoodie that says NYU Football Team. No wonder hes so hot. "So your marrying my brother?" He asked . I nodded my head. "Why not me?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows. Your to old for me your like 27 or something. "Because I dont really know you. And I like your brother" I said. Why did Noah leave me here talking to his brother. He laughed, I let out an awkward laugh. "I saw you before, but you Dont know I did" he said still laughing a little. "Where?" I asked unsure what hes talking about. "I'm dating your friend, You know Andrea" he explained. "Wait how old are you?" I asked concerned. "I'm only 22. Me and Noah are 3 years apart. And me and your friend are 4 years apart" he said. Thats probably why she hasn't called any of us. "How long have you guys been dating?" I asked wanting to know more info. " 2 years now" he said. Noah was done with his luggage's. " What you guys talking about?" Noah asked sitting next to me. "Me and Andrea" Nathan said. "Oh. How come your just saying anything about this?" Noah asked. Nathan probably told Noah about them being together last time he came to see him. Nathan shrugged and started to take off his hoodie and putting on a shirt. How could she keep this away from me? I thought we tell each other everything. I guess not.