Chapter 8

Lindsey's POV
***************************************************
She wasn't lying when she said Noah was cute and hot at the same time. Mia was walking alone in front of us so I pulled Noah by then hand and we caught up with her. "Why are you being so mean Mia?" I asked her as she zipped up her jacket. " Because I can, and I Dont want him near me" she said putting her fur hoodie on her head. I grabbed her hand stopping her from walking. She was being ridiculous towards him. "Mia, your just playing hard to get right now aren't you?" I asked her grabbing both of her hands. "Are you saying I have to tell him that I still have feeling for him? Well honey, I dont " she answered snatching away from me. " Mia, I know your just acting like this because hes here. The other day at the sleepover, you told us you still had feeling for him, didn't you?" I asked her. She didn't say anything, she just kept walking. She started walking ahead of us again. " Noah she still likes,she just doesn't wanna admit it " I told him. " Yeah I know" he said smiling. His smile was adorable as heck. I think I have feeling for him instead. Ugh!
***************************************************
Mia's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking alone crying. I did have feelings before but this was 1 month ago. I hate the fact that he came trying to take me back. I also hate the that Lindsey is trying to get us back together. I dont want him anymore. I heard a footstep right behind me making me wipe my tears away. It was Noah. " What do you want from me? I dont want you back anymore , can't you get over me already?" I said while tears rolled down my face. "No, I can't get over you. Your to beautiful to be single like this. Mia I want to be with you, can't you understand that, I'm in love with you. I hate that your still mad with me, that was months ago. Why can't you get over that?"He argued back. "Because you meant so much to me and I cried my self to sleep because of you. You hung up on me, than you text me saying that long distant relationships aren't your thing. All of this is repeating over and over in my head. Noah I can't get over that, no matter how many times I try" I cried more and more. Lindsey was standing behind me. Noah face turned red, " Mia, I just didn't think, okay, I loved you so much. Its like we were meant for each other, but than you left and that just made me really upset. I didn't mean to put all my anger on you. Mia your the only person I want to be with" he said. Not only did a tear fall from my eye it fell from his too. It made me happy that he poured all his feeling that he has for me. I hugged him and sobbed softly. " Noah, I miss you and I'm sorry for acting so mean towards you. I love you too. I wish I could go back to Florida with you and spend my life with you. Oh my gosh, Noah why did I ever want to walk away from you?" At this point I just wanted to be alone with him, I didn't want Lindsey around at all. "Can we just be friends and start off slowly like before?" He asked still hugging me. "Yes, please" I squealed, still sniffing.