Chapter 5

Jasmine and Layla joined me to have a girls day. Its already been 3 weeks since me and Noah have been dating. " How's Noah so far?" Jasmine asked packing her towel so we can hit the beach. " Honestly, hes probably the one for me at this moment" I answered putting my hair in a bun that will be messed up even more once I get in the water. " Good for you, and just know everything is not a fairytale, so be careful" Layla added. We left going to Clear water beach. During the car ride, we talked about our boyfriends. "Were here!" Jasmine called out. We walked up to the beach. I noticed a guy that looked exactly like Noah , and it was. "Isn't that Noah?" Layla whispered. " Are you serious right now!" I said to myself. All I wanted to do is be here with my friends not my boyfriend also. Even though he with his friends I feel he followed me here. But he probably planned to come here on a Saturday also. " Let's just have some fun and act like we Dont see him" Layla said. We put our things down and ran to the water. The water was warm and felt great. I let the water sink into my skin, feeling comfortable, until I felt a hand, that flipped me in the water. I was pissed. I got up from the bottom of the ocean,and looked behind me. There- standing right in front of me was Noah, smiling right in my face. I walked out of the water and sat on my towel that was in the sand. He came towards me, bending down." Why did you do that?!" I asked him, taking my hair out of the bun that was wet and messy. Jasmine and Layla were splashing and playing in the water like 5 year olds. I waited for him to answer my question. "You haven't been replying to my messages lately, why not?" He asked. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes , " I'm busy after school, I have practice" I lied. " How come you never told me?" He asked. He sounded serious now. But not to sound thirsty, his abs were fantastic! I couldn't just tell him that I was leaving for New York in 2 days to live with my dad since my parents decided to reunite. " Having fun you two?" Jasmine asked sounding breathless. " Yeah " I said, leaving Noah and Jasmine there alone. He watched me as I walked down to the shore. I stood near the water; the water splashed on my feet and it felt great!