Chapter 3

I got ready for my date. I put on my black dress with my little wedged heels. My lips were glossy. When I got finished, I got a drink of water to calm myself down. This was my first date with a guy. The phone rings and Noah calls telling me hes outside waiting. " Okay, I'm coming " I said through the phone. I walked outside seeing Noah opening the door for me. He had a Mercedes. But isn't he a little to young to have a luxury car? " This Yours?" I asked with a questionable look on my face. " Nah , it's my moms, she told me I can take it" he said laughing a little. " Oh well it's very nice by the way " I told him, admiring the car. We left and showed up at my Favorite pizza place, Nicks Pizza! How would he know I liked Nicks Pizza anyway? " Did my friends tell you about this?" I asked. He nodded and showed his pearly whites. He got out and opened my door, he honestly blushes alot . " What else Dis they tell you about me? " I asked him, wanting to know if told him anything embarrassing. " Well, they told me ALOT about you. I got the heads up . They told me that you've never had a boyfriend?" He asked me , while we walked to the booths. I sighed " Yeah, my parents are strict , this is the only time I had a boyfriend, your probably my first" I said sipping my coca cola. " Your not alone, I mean I haven't had a girlfriend, I'm so serious. Even though I told them I liked them, they'd always rejected me" he said. I'm shocked that he got rejected, like seriously hes hot and cute. Who WOULD reject him like that?Those girls probably Dont have taste and is probably blind! We sat down getting ready to order our pizza. " What would you like to order? " the waitress said softly, smiling big and bright. I got an order of hot wings and 1 slice of pepperoni pizza, everything with ranch dipping sauce. Noah ordered 2 slices pizza and bread sticks. The waitress left, and Noah grabbed my hand, rubbing it. I looked up at him, and started to blush. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing" he responded. We looked into each other eyes. I didn't want him to let go of my hand at that moment. I saw the spark between us, and it was special. When our food arrived, he let go of my hand, and dogged in. I got home by midnight.