Chapter 7

Noah's POV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since I broke up with Mia, she's the only person i can think about. I miss seeing her smile and her gentle kisses. I still have feeling for her and only her. I called my brother , Nathan, and asked him can I come visit him in New York , so I can see Mia in the winter. "Sure Lil bro " he said. " Okay thanks!" I said. I couldn't wait. Winter is in 1 month, which is a kinda a good thing. School for me has been crazy since Mia left. What I mean by crazy is that girls are starting to go crazy over me, but I Dont care. Its my time to reject them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mia's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally made friends- Lindsey, Ariel, Gabby, and Andrea. They reminded me of my friends back home in Florida. We all were at Gabby's house having a sleepover since its winter break. "Do you guys wanna go ice skating later?" Gabby asked wrapping a blanket around her. "Yeah why not?" We all said. The room went silent quickly. Ariel finally broke the silence. " Mia, is there somebody special in your life right now?" Ariel asked sitting next to me. " No,I'm happily single" I said. I deep down was still having these feeling for Noah, I just couldn't get over him. " Was there anybody special BEFORE you got single?" Lindsey asked turning away from the mirror. ' Uh my ex Noah' I thought to myself. I nodded my head. They all gasped. " Who was he?Was he cute or hot?Or was he both?" Ariel asked. I smiled an looked down. " His name is Noah. We were dating when I was back in Florida,but when I left to come here he broke up with me so now here I am : Single. And yes he was hot and cute at the same time!" I answered. "Why exactly did he break up with You?" Andrea asked. I sighed " Because I didn't tell him I was leaving to come here. Plus we just were only dating for a few weeks, which made him more upset I guess" I explained. "Oh. So do you still like him?" Lindsey asked. I nodded my head- Yes! " Wow that sucks, I mean he hates you and you still love him even if he broke your heart. Thats adorable honestly." Gabby butted in. " I know right, he probably hella fine for you to be falling for him even though hes Probably over you" Andrea agreed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noah's POV
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New York is very beautiful. Before leaving Florida, I asked Layla where Mia lived so I can visit her. I was just leaving my brothers apartment, going to catch the bus. It took half an hour to get to her place. I finally walked to a door that had a little bell on it. I knocked on the door, and her mother answered. " Oh hello Noah" she greeted. " Hey. Is Mia here?" I asked politely. She nodded and invited me inside. They had a nice home, and they really enjoy Christmas from my experience right now. Her mother walked upstairs going to get Mia. She came back stairs, holding Mia's hand. I predict she had to pull Mia out of her room to get to me.
"Hey Mia, can I talk to you?" I asked shivering a little. Butterflies were in my stomach making me nervous. Mia looked hella pretty right now. It looked as if she was going on a date or something, because thats how she looked when we went on a date, all natural. "Why are you here?" She argued. " Mia Dont be so rude, I'm sure hes sorry" her mother said taking out a batch of cookies from the oven. They were probably on there way to go to a Christmas party. She rolled her eyes and walked to the balcony. I followed her. " What do you want? Dont you hate me?" She asked.
" No, Mia I came here to say I'm sorry for acting like a dumbass over the phone. I didn't know I would be suck a jerk towards you any sooner. All I'm saying is that I'm sorry for breaking up with you. I still have feeling for you, can we just be friends or something?I'm sure you have a boyfriend" I begged for her forgiveness. " Mia, where you at girly!" Some one yelled. "I'm right here " Mia called out ,inviting a girl with us. "This is Noah?" The girls asked. Mia nodded. The girl smiled at me and Mia."Noah do you wanna come with us to a party?" The girl asked. "Seriously Lindsey?" Mia argued. Mia walked away leaving me there with Lindsey. " Dont worry about her. but do you want to go or not?" She asked. I nodded. She grabbed my arm and pulled me outside,where Mia was waiting. I guess the batch of cookies weren't for the party.