Chapter2

*Justin P.O.V*

I looked over at Amaree and Taylor and they knocked out, then I noticed Amani wasn't in here anymore so I went looking for her. I went into the kitchen, because that's where I always find her hungry ass all the time. As I walked into the kitchen I see Amani looking in the pantry trying to reach for birthday cake flavored Oreos. I started laughing and she immediately turned around and said " Shut the fuck up " I was still laughing at her hella hard I didn't even notice she walked up to me til I felt her fist hit my jaw. She was the one laughing now, she looked at me and said "Now if you're done being an asshole help me with my Oreos will ya." So I did, but when I got them down I put them high in the air. She said, "give them to me."I said, "give me a kiss and I'll give them to you."She said, "Ohkay, fine."I put the oreos on the counter and picked her up and she leaned in closer to me, but all she did was hit me in my mouth and she jumped out of my arms and quickly grabbed the oreos and ran to the living room.

*Amani P.O.V*

So it's 4:00 a.m. , so I woke everyone up so they could their stuff together so we could leave at exactly at 5:00 like I planned. They were hard to wake up, so I went to the garage and got a bucket filled it with mostly ice then a little bit of cold water and dumped it on Justin. "What the fuck was that for?",Justin asked me. I was laughing to hard to respond. When I was done laughing we woke the rest of them. Justin wasn't wearing a shirt and he had only his boxers on, I guess I was staring at him, because he was waving his hand in my face. I snapped out of my daydream to see a smirk on his face. "Do you like what you see?", he asked me. So I said, "Well I did til I looked at your face". "Ouch" was his only words for what I said. "Go get your stuff together ugly"I said to him with a smirk, as I walked to my room, he followed me to my room and grabbed his 2 bags of clothes and sat on my bed and watched me pack the rest of my stuff."Are you gonna help me or just sit there staring at my ass?", I said with a smirk on my face bending over again.

*Justin P.O.V*

I was sitting on Amani's bed watching her pack up her clothes and she noticed that I was staring at her ass.... her perfectly shaped ass it just makes you wanna pin her on a bed and fuck her. But she only wants to be friends, and I'm just gonna have to try to excepted that. I stop my daydreaming and helped Amani finish packing.Amani was still in her pajamas, I guess she forgot I was in there, because she stripped down to her panties and bra to change. I'm watching her ,she hasn't notice I was still in her room. She went into her closet to get her outfit, so I followed her and put my arms around her and turned her to face me and right when I got her to face me my lips crashed on hers. And I picked her up and pinned her against the wall and we made our way to her bed, after I closed the door that is. Then I started to take off her bra ,but she stopped me; which mad me mad , so I just let her finish getting dress and we walked down stairs.

*Amaree P.O.V*

Taylor and I are in the living room, when we heard a bang on the wall, so we went to investigate where the noise came from. Then we heard a moan come from Amani's room, so we listened to them, then we heard Amani said, "Stop! We shouldn't be doing this." When that was said we ran back down stairs and sat back on the couch and started watching TV again.They started walking down the stairs; they were talking, I don't know what about, but they stopped talking once they seen us.Amani said, "Everyone get your shit and get out!"We all laughed and walked out of the house, and got in the car and we drove away. The boys were in the back seat asleep, while Amani was driving. When she was driving I asked her, "what was you and Justin doing in your room?" She said, " nothing he was helping me pack."

*Amani P.O.V*

I can't help but think that they heard me and Justin when we were in my room. Damn it! I know Amaree and Taylor, heard me and Justin. Amaree asked me,"What was you and Justin doing in your room?" I told her "Nothing he was helping me pack." I hope she believed me but I doubt it. After that we didn't talk about it no more. Amaree said, "girl I need to pee!!!!" So we pulled off at the nearest convenience store , so her bitch ass could pee. Amaree woke up Taylor and they went into the store , while me and Justin stayed in my car. "Justin i think Amaree and Taylor heard us, you know when we was in my room." "Amani I dou-."(cut him off.) "If they didn't why did Amaree ask me 'what did we do in my room' early when you and Taylor was asleep?""Damn, I guess they did hear us."" Shit, I guess too." We stopped talking because Amaree and Taylor came back. I started the car back up and we drove away.

•Shit I'm skipping the drive there because it's getting boring•

*Taylor P.O.V*

We made it to Groveland at 8:00a.m. I'm so glad we did! Amani is on the phone with her uncle asking what hotel are they at.They told us Holiday Villas at Clermont. I put our destination in my GPS on my phone and I drove us there. I wonder if Amaree talked to Amani, about us hearing her and justin in her room. I honestly doubt it. After 10 minutes went by we was at the Holiday Villas at Clermont.