Chapter 6

*Dillon P.O.V*

Sammy told Amani to go get her stuff and bring it in here. "Finally I thought she would never leave." I told them. They looked at me confused. "Excuse you!" Said Amaree. "Let me finish, finally I thought she would never leave...now we can talk about her birthday party." I finished my sentence. "Oh." They all said. "I have my yacht at the docks... So Sammy you take her out and Amaree and Taylor y'all come with me since y'all know what she likes so y'all pick out the decorations and I'll pay for them and Gilinsky food , Johnson drinks, and Skate the greens. Agreed?" I said to them. They all nodded. After that Amani came back ."What did I miss?" Amani asked us. "That I'm taking you out to dinner tonight." Sammy told her. She blushed and said, "Ohkay." "Well we are going to leave so y'all can get ready for y'all little date." I said and we left.

*Amani P.O.V*

"You know you don't have to do this , right?" I said to Sammy. " Yeah but I want to , its my baby's birthday of course we have to do something special." He told me. I smiled and looked for my black skin tight dress and my black heels. I found them and grabbed my make-up bag and went to the bathroom. I finished my make-up and I decided to keep my hair in its natural beautiful curls and walked out the bathroom to see Sammy in a tuxedo. Damn. "Haha....you must like what you see." He said to me. "I must of said that out loud?" I asked him." Yes , yes you did." He told me while sitting down on the bed. "Well you do look good." I said while sitting on his lap and kissing him. "You know if we start this there is only one way to stop it." He said. "Your right , were going to save that for later." I said with a smirk and walked out the door. He ran after me and I tried to run , but there was no use my ass can't run in heels. He caught me and carried me all the way to the uber. And we were off to the restaurant.

*Jay-Jay P.O.V*

I got to the liquor store and seen all of the drinks that was possible to get so I got one of every kind in the whole store it was 3 grand , she better be lucky I love her. I paid for everything and left. I went to target and bought 10 two-liters of sprite and two thing of those solo cups ,but I got the purple and black ones. After that I went straight to the docks to get everything on the yacht.

*Taylor P.O.V*

We got a lot of dark purple and black shit for Amani and the Dillon paid for it all and we headed back to decorate. It took us fucking forever to decorate that bitch. I almost fell off the ladder, she better be lucky I love her.

*Skate P.O.V*

I already had the greens , but I need more than what I had so I called up some people I knew that lived here , and they brought me 10 pounds of kush , it was 4 grand. She better be lucky I love her.

*Uncle J P.O.V*

I didn't even know what to get to snack on and shit so I grabbed a lot of random shit put it in the buggy and paid for it all. It came out to 400 dollars , that's not bad , but I got attacked by fans! She better be fucking lucky I love her spoiled ass.

*Sammy P.O.V*

We finished our meals and I got us some dessert and when we finished that we were on our way to the yacht but she didn't know. I plugged my phone into the aux cord and I put my phone on shuffle and my song 'Aye Ma' came on and she started singing and dancing in the uber drive rolled down the windows and opened the roof window thing and she went up to it and started screaming the lyrics and dancing in my face. I'm so lucky to have her , I love her so much. We reached the docks and Amani sat back down and said ," Where are we?" "You'll see." I told her. Once the uber stopped at the docks I carried her to the yacht , when we got on Dillon handed her a drink and gave her a kiss on the forehead and told her ," happy birthday , with you lil spoiled ass."

*Amani P.O.V*

Sammy took me to the docks at first I thought he was going to kill me ,but then I seen the yacht. He carried me to the yacht and once we got on the yacht I seen everyone , even people I don't even know. I can't believe they done this for me. "Who's idea was this? " I asked them. Everyone pointed at Dillon , I hugged Dillon. "Thank you Dillon, you didn't have to do this." I told him. "Yes I did, you're an adult now , but you are still the baby." He said to me. I rolled my eyes at him because of the last part he said. "Why are we just standing here, Skate roll one already." I said. Everyone yelled, "Yeah Skate roll one already." "Damn give me time , shit." He told us. We all laughed and started dancing and drinking."Amareeeeee....did you bring me a change of clothes, I can't be in this dress any longer?" "Of course I did , and I brought you your bikini." She told me. "Thank god. Well thank you." I said while laughing. After I had a lot of drinks and smoked a lot , I went a little crazy.