Chapter 14

*Skate P.O.V*

Right when I thought I was defeated by Amani I remembered that she was ticklish. I picked her up, laid her on the couch and tickled her. She was kicking and screaming ,then the most embarrassing thing that could happen, happened! She peed on herself. I was laughing until I realized she was on my fucking couch when it happened.

*Amani P.O.V*

"Karmas a bitch, isn't she?" I asked Skate while laughing.
"I'm gonna kick your ass, Amani Denise Neverson!"
"You can kiss my ass." I said to him bending over in front of him , while Amaree and I laughed at him. I was to busy laughing until I felt a burning sensation on my butt.
"Oww, Nathan what the fuck?"
"Karma's a bitch, isn't she?"
"That hurt like hell!"
"Well you asked for it."
"I ask you to kiss my ass not hit it."
"Well that's how I kiss."
"That's not what I was told." When I said that Nathan looked straight at Amaree and Amaree punched my arm.
"Damn y'all are fucking abusive. This is child abuse."
"Your not a child."
"Well I'm the youngest out of everyone and I'm having one , so that's close enough." They laughed at me.
"I'm serious that hurt ,both of that shit hurt!"
"I love you Amani."
"Yeah , we love you Amani."
"Shit I feel the love." Right when I said that Sammy walked in.
"Did you even tell them that we're going out for lunch ?"
"No she didn't ."
"Of course she didn't , well get y'all asses ready so we can go."

*Skips they ugly asses getting ready and us leaving*

*Sammy P.O.V*

I knew Amani wasn't gonna be able to tell them , she has been starting to get really distracted easily.
"Where are we going to eat at again babe?"
"Ummm..... wherever you girls want."
"So Amani what is my God baby craving?"
"Italian."
"Then Olive Garden we go."

(Ohkay just to verify everything they don't know if it's a boy or girl yet. So when Sammy said girls he just meant Amani and Amaree.)

And once again sorry for the short chapter since I've moved and school has start everything has been crazy. ~ Anonymous bitch