Chapter 17

*Sammy P.O.V*

Once I opened the door I heard a thud my parents and I ran to the stairs to find Amani at the end of the stairs. I couldn't help but cry to see the love of my life laying there not moving I got on my knees and held her in my arms and sobbed. I was going to propose to her tonight, but I guess I will have to wait. My dad must of called an ambulance because I seen my dad showing the ambulance people to the stairs. I got in the ambulance with Amani they said that they got her breathing back to normal. I eased up a bit ,she is okay ,but what about my baby girls? When we got to the hospital I decided to tell my parents and Amaree and Skate the big news to start a positive atmosphere while we wait for Amani to wake up.
" I decided that I'm going to propose to Amani , I was going to do it tonight I already talked to Jeff (Amani's Dad)  he gave me his blessing."
"That is wonderful,  I can't wait til you do. "

*Amani P.O.V*

I could hear absolutely everything that they were saying is Sammy really going to propose to me hopefully not now I look horrible. I tried to move to hug Sammy but I could move nor speak. Next thing I know I hear my breathing machine go off. And hear them all screaming to tell the nurses or / and doctors , Sammy cussing violently his voice has shaky from his crying.

A few minutes later

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. It had all white walls , I seen someone walking towards me.........it was my Auntie, but she passed away in 2015 , how could this be?  I tried to speak but the words wouldn't come out. She looked at me and smiled, and said " Amani my sweet niece I have been watching you grow , you have turned out to be a wonderful young lady like I knew you would. Please don't worry your baby girls are okay I protected them." I finally was able to form my words, but all I could do was cry.  I jumped in her arms never wanting to let go. I finally spoke, " Auntie where are we? "
"We are at the gates of heaven,  God wanted me to tell you it isn't your time,  that you need to go back to the earth and be with Samuel." I seen tears forming in her eyes, I pulled her into a big hug once again and we enjoyed the silence. Until my Auntie broke the peaceful silence. " You must go be with your family,  Samuel is in pain. Amaree and Nathan is heartbroken, they think they have lost you,  goodbye my child I love you." With that she gave me a kiss on the cheek then my eyes opened.

"Sammy."
"Oh my,  Amani you are okay we thought we lost you! "
"I know the sex of the babies,  my Auntie told me 2 beautiful little girls she told me that she protected them they are okay they are alive and healthy." I said with tears in my eyes. They looked at me shocked.
"Amani you must have been dre-"
"NO I WASN'T!"
"She said you where in pain and that y'all where heartbroken because y'all thought y'all lost me. " I said pointing towards the ones that applied to which of them. They were still shocked not knowing what to say knowing if they say the wrong thing it would upset me.

*Amaree P.O.V*

"What else did she tell you?"
"That she said she loved me and that she has been watching over me this whole time and to tell the girls about her." she told me,  while letting more tears flow. I pulled Sammy outside of the room.
"What if Amani really did see Auntie C?(her aunts name is Cheysa) What if Auntie C did tell her all of that?"
"By the way she was so sure the babies were girls and not boys or both , I think she did see her. "
As we walked back into her room we seen she had stopped crying. I was going to ask her another question but then the doctor came in.
"Mrs. And Mr. Wilkinson? I need to talk to y'all alone. "

*Sammy P.O.V*

"We aren't married." When Amani said that it hurt me,  I know that we aren't married, but it still hurt me.
"Oh sorry. "
"It's okay we aren't married yet,  I hope we are soon. " I felt relieved when I heard that I thought she didn't want marry me.
"Okay well we have a sonogram waiting for you in room 113 to see if the babie-"
" I know they are girls. "
"Oh , well to see if y'all girls are okay. "
"Okay. " I'm so surprised that she didn't tell him that they are okay because she dead aunt told her so, the next hospital she would be in is a mental hospital I wouldn't want that.
A nurse came in with a wheelchair for Amani.
"I can walk." she said when she seen the nurse with the wheelchair the nurse rolled her eyes at Amani. Before I could hold back Amani she got up and pulled the nurse back with her hair and punched her over and over again while saying,  "Bitch roll your eyes at me one more fucking time and I swollen them shut. "
"Amani stop she had enough baby stop. "
"okay I'll stop after this last hit. " she balled her fist but I caught her arm in the middle of her swing and put her in the wheelchair and pushed her to room 113 where the doctor was waiting.

*JJ P.O.V*

I can't believe they waited to tell me and Gilinsky about Amani! We got to the hospital and I started to go off on Skate but then I seen Amani and Sammy walk out of the room , I seen my little cousins eyes light up when she seen me and Gilinsky I ran up to her and gave her the papaw hug (my papaw does this thing where he gives you a bear hug but rubs his chin on you cheek and it sometimes hurts but he is just showing his love towards us.) she laughed at how I remembered the papaw hug. " Are you okay? What happened?  Sammy!"
"I'm okay , I fainted going down the stairs , and it wasn't his fault he was opening the door for his parents. "
"I don't care who's fault it is I'm just happy you are okay." Gilinsky said while hugging Amani, "What took y'all so long to tell us she was here?"
"Well,  see what happened was...... I was in a slight coma,  so I couldn't have told anyone about anything." "What's y'all reason?"I said while looking at the rest of them.
"I don't have y'all number." said Amaree with her hands up, " So Samuel , Nathan what is y'all excuse?"
"I left my phone at home." said Sammy.
"Nathan?"
"I thought y'all guys already knew, that Sammy told y'all." "Ummm.... okay I will let this time slide,  but next time Sammy don't leave your phone, Skate don't assume shit, and  Amaree you about to get both of our numbers and have it on speed dial!"
"Or,  Amani keep your ass away from the stairs if you need to do something that has to do with stairs have Sammy help you!" said Amaree.
"Okay." Amani said while looking down.