Chapter 20

Honestly I'm so ready for the girls to be in the story so I'm skipping her pregnancy to 37 weeks.  So yeah three more weeks to go.
                      ~AnonymousBitch

*Arianna P.O.V*

Stew and I are on a private jet on our way to LA to see my little sis  Amani. She is almost ready to have my nieces and I want to be there she was there when I had Ari(R-e) and Anna(An-a), yes I did do their names like that on purpose. I think it's cute, so did Stew and they are also twins too;  just like my nieces. My daughters are 4 years old.

*Skips ride there because for the 4th time (I think) it's boring af*

"So where is Sammy's house?"
"We are almost there."
"Okay."
Three minutes later we pulled up to a house I heard music blaring from inside and seen Uncle J's Jeep.
"Yup this is the house alright."
"Yeah." Stew said laughing at me.

*Gets out car and knocks on door*

*Amani P.O.V *

"Damn who else is suppose to be here?" I asked curiously
"No one that I know of."
I walked to the door and opened it it was my Arianna,  Stew ,and my twin nieces.
"ARIANNA,  ARI,  ANNA,  STEWIE!! what are y'all doing here?" I said hugging my sister and picking up one of my nieces at a time hugging them too and saving Stewie for last.
"Best for last." He said smiling like the idiot he is.
"Whatever you say Stewie."
"I've always hated when you called me that."
"You'll get over it." I said as we walked into the living room.
"Uncle J,  Jay-Jay I've missed y'all."
"We've missed you too."
"Well Amani,  I have a little something for my nieces in the car.  Umm... Stew can you go get it please."
"Yeah."
"Thank you." Arianna said while kissing Stewie's cheek.
"Dang when mom said you've gotten bigger I didn't think she meant this big."
"Did dad try and tell you?"
"Yeah mom told him to shut up."
"You should of listened to dad."
"I see...." She said and we laughed.
"I love your dress."
"Thanks Amaree got it for me."
Stewie walked back inside of the house with a big ass box. (A/N it's always lit to get a big ass box)
"That's a big ass box." Sammy said I hit him in the back of the head for cussing in front of our nieces.
"Ow what was that for?"
"Don't cuss in front of them."
"Oh yeah I forgot sorry."
"So what's in the box?"
"Why don't you open it and looked?" Stewie said to me.
"Smartass." I mumbled back.
"What happened to not cussing in front of our nieces?"
"Our?" Arianna said in confusion. I just showed her my hand.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS OR IS THIS A JOKE?"
"See what you missed for not coming to my babyshower?"
"I knew I should of called in to come but I was in the middle of designing this dress for some singer named Madison Beer."
"What kind of dress?" Uncle Jack said quick.
"A very flashy dress,  she said something about a grand premiere at the Grammy awards. That's for this month, why?"
"Nothing." Uncle Jack told her.  She looked at me and mouthed 'what's going on?' I mouthed back 'I'll fill you in later.'
"Okay well open the gift now." Me and Sammy opened the box and it was a two person stroller that grows with your kids,  it was purple.
"Aww... This is so cute,  thanks sis."
"Well I know how much you like the color purple and I'm pretty sure that it's gonna come in handy for when you go on your morning walks again."
"Yes it will." When I said that I heard another knock on the door.
"What the heck?  Why are all these people coming over here?" I said while walking to the door , I opened it and seen Nathan and Amaree. 
"Looks like you have a full house."
"I do first it was just Alicia,  Michael,  Sammy and I,  then Arianna,  Ari,  Anna,  And Stewie showed out of the blue and now y'all so there is 10 people in our house. And if I don't sit down somewhere there is going to be 12. Come in make y'all selves at home."

*Sammy P.O.V*

"Sammy can you take the girls to the movie room and put on a movie for them,  pleaseeeee......"
"Yeah sure."

(A/N : I've noticed I never actually described their house . Their house is 2 story house with.
-Down stairs-
There is a big kitchen connected to the dinning room with an island;  the living room is huge with a 72" flat screen TV ;  the movie room was like a mini movie theater and  there is a game room , with all of the Xboxes, all the PlayStations, and a Wii with a variety of games for each console.  There is a pool table and an Air hockey table.
-Up stairs-
There is 5 bed 3 bath. 3 guess rooms and then there is Amani and Sammy's bedroom and the baby's room.
So yeah that is their beautiful big ass house, your welcome.)

As I was finding a movie the twins kept staring at me.

"What's wrong?"
"Do you love our Aunt?"
"More than you could ever imagine."I said to them putting both of them on my lap.
"Is that why you are marrying her?"
"Yes,  that is the exact reason why."
"Not because she is having girls like us?"
"I always knew I want to marry her and have kids. What is all these questions for?"
"To see if we want to call you Uncle Sammy."
"I don't care what y'all call me just nothing mean."
"Daddy always called you fuck face."
"Woahhhh...... Never say that again."
"Okay Uncle Sammy." When Ari called me that I felt loved,  they always looked at me as a stranger and now I'm their Uncle.
"So what do y'all wanna watch?"
"TROLLS!!!!!"
" Don't tell anyone but that is my all time favorite movie ever."
"Really Uncle Sammy?"
"Yup,  don't tell you Auntie that." We laughed and I started the movie for them and walked back to the living room.
~In living room ~

"Stew why do you call me fuck face in front of the Twins?"
"I... umm.. never said that."
"Yeah right if you never said that then where did the girls learn that from?"
"Arianna could of said that to them."
"If I would of said that I would of been saying that about you."
"Okay fine I might of said it."
"I don't care they call me Uncle Sammy now."
"Aww... That's wonderful."
"What did you put on for the twins?"
"Trolls."
"Of course."
"What's wrong Trolls?"
"Nothing."

*Amani P.O.V*

I was talking to Sammy and the others but I felt something going down my leg. Did I pee on myself?
"I think I peed on myself."
"Is it still coming?"
"Yeah."
"Then your water fucking broke we need to go to the hospital right now!!!!!"
"Okay."
"Ummm..... Sammy and Nathan get her in the car and Stew get the girls. Uncle J and Jay-Jay grab like the diaper bag and the car seats and put them in my trunk,  Amaree and Alicia get Amani some clothes."
"What are you going to do?"
"I'm calling mom to tell her that they need to get on the road now! Michael,  right?"
"Yeah."
"Get Amani's purse and phone!"
"Okay."