Chapter 10

* A Week Later*

*Amaree P.O V*

Amani officially moved three days ago and I already miss her. I think I might go see her, I'll ask Taylor if he wants to come with me. I went to his house and seen a car there I never seen it before. I knocked but no one answered so I use the key he gave me. I walked down the hall and heard moaning, I followed the moans and it lead me to Taylors room. I could feel the tears forming ,but I didn't let them flow I slowly opened the door and seen some slut on him I ran over there and dragged her by her hair off of him and started beating the shit out of her. Taylor got me off of her and when he did I started swinging at him. "You want to cheat on me you and your bitch can both get y'all ass swooped!" I yelled at him. I punched he in his jaw and kept on next thing I know her ass got back up and hit me. "My turn." I said with a smirk on my face and hit her with all my might and she was out. "Your next Taylor Lee Kendall!!" I said while running to him swinging. After three more punches they were both out, so I left and went to my house and packed my bags and went to the airport.

*Later That Night*

*Skate P.O.V*

Gilinsky told me everything that happened , I feel so sorry for him. I was on my way over there , but then I got a call from Amaree.

*Convo bitches*

Amaree-*crying* hey skate could you come get me from the airport?

Me- Of course, what's wrong?

Amaree- Taylor cheated on me.

Me- are you sure?

Amaree- yeah I caught him with some hoe.

Me- aw..lil Mama I'm on my way.

Amaree- thanks Skate your the best.

Me- yeah I know.

Amaree- *laughing* cocky much?