Chapter 11

*Skate P.O.V*

I had the craziest dream that me and Amaree had sex. As I slowly started to move I felt someone cling on to me , I opened my eyes and there was a naked Amaree beside me. I guess it wasn't a dream after all. " Lil Mama I need to pee." I told her.
"No don't leave me Daddy." She said. I couldn't really tell if she was smirking or not , but I'm pretty sure she was. She turned and faced me , she kissed me and said, "Good morning , Daddy." She called me daddy again and I couldn't help, but to put her on me. She giggled and started to kiss all over me. "Eww...you stink go take a shower and I'll make us breakfast." She said to me. "First of all hurtful and second of all I want you to take a shower with me. Then we can make breakfast together." I said to her.
"No , because I can barely walk as it is. Daddy you're huge." She said with an innocent look.
"Fine ,but you still have to wait to make breakfast because I'm still going to make breakfast with you." I told her.

*Amani P.O.V*

I'm late! I can't be pregnant. Sammy and Uncle Jack was still asleep so I decided to make them breakfast in bed , but first I'm calling Amaree to tell her.
*Calling Amaree*

Me- Girl I have big news to tell you.

Amaree- I have news to tell you too.

Me- well you go first.

Amaree- Ohkay well I caught Taylor cheating on me so I beat his and his little sluts ass. And I'm in LA, but I'm at Skate's house and something happened last night so right now I'm in his bed naked.

Me- damn girl.

Amaree- your turn.

Me- well I might be pregnant I'm two days late. I don't know how to tell Sammy or Uncle Jack.