Chapter 9

*3 Days Later*

*Uncle J P.O.V*

I still haven't told Madison about it and Amani is going to kill me if I don't tell her , Amani will never forgive me , shit I don't even forgive me. "I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE I DONE THIS!" I yelled while punching the wall. Then Madison walked in, "Baby what did you do?"
"I'm so sorry Madison I love you to death, but I have to tell you something I wouldn't blame you if you don't forgive me or don't wanna see me ever again. Its just on Amani's birthday I done something that I don't even remember happening and I'm soooo...sorry , I cheated on you. Baby I'm so sorry." I said to her while on my knees crying.
"Its Ohkay Jack I forgive you because I've been cheating on you with Derek Luh for the past 3 years."
She said that and I didn't feel anything but hatred against the both of them. I punched the wall again and yelled , " PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE , HOUSE , AND LIFE YOU DIRTY LITTLE SLUT! AND EVERYTHING I EVER GOT YOU STAYS IN THIS HOUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING I EVER GOT YOU."
With that said and done I called Amani and told her what happened. "Do you want me to beat her ass ,because I'm not scared to caught a felony definitely if its for family." She asked me. It made me laugh , I love how she always makes me happy again.
"I'm not saying you can ,but I'm definitely not going to say you can't." I replied to her.
We just laughed , until she told me she had to go and pack. "I forgot your moving up here with Sammy , well I can't wait to see you babygirl. Bye , love you."
"Bye love you too"

"End of convo*

*2 hours later*

After what just happened I need a drink.
*few drinks later*

I'm going to go confront Derek. He was supposed to be my friend, how could he do this to me. I'm about to drive to his house.
*skip drive there*

"Ho-how could you do th-is to me?" I asked him slurring my words .
"It was her she has a trance on me."he told me.
"Yeah its called hoe-magic." I said to him.
"Don't talk about me like that." Madison said coming out of her hiding spot.
"Shut Up Whore-dini!" I yelled at her.
Next thing I know I feel a pain in my right side of my face. Derek punched me. I punched him with all my might and Derek was out. When I pulled up I guess Madison already called the police , because they were already outside. I tried to make a run for it , but my drunk ass fell before I even took 2 steps in front of me. The police took me out in cuffs and the ambulance took Derek out on a gurney with his little slut following him.

*10 minutes later*

"Gilinsky you get one call." A officer told me.
*Calling Amani*

Amani💜- Hello?

Me- Amani its Jack Umm...I'm in prison I need you to come ASAP and get me out.

Amani💜- How in the world did you wind up in jail?

Me- I went to go confront Derek and she was there I called her Whore-dini and next thing I know he punched me and I punched him back and I leave the house in cuffs and he leaves on a gurney .

Amani💜- *starts laughing* Whore-dini? Ohkay I'm gonna be on the first flight tonight you will be out by morning.

Me- hurry up , do you know what they do to boys like me in here? I'm gonna be a all you can fuck buffet.

Amani💜- you'll be fine just don't drop the soap.

After she said that she hung up laughing.

*Amani P.O.V*

After that phone call from Uncle Jack I rushed to go tell Sammy what happened.
"So Gilinsky is in jail and he called Madison 'Whore-dini'?" he asked while laughing. I couldn't help but laugh right along with him. After we got done laughing , which lasted for a good 5 minutes , we left for the airport.

*skips ride there because that shit boring af*

We are finally in LA now its time to get my dumbass Uncle jack out of jail. I asked the officer how much is it yo get him out and he told me 8000 , I gave them the money and we followed the officer down the hall to Uncle Jack. Once Uncle Jack seen us his eyes brightened. "So how was your night criminal?" I asked him while laughing. "Haha....just get me the fuck out of here."
"You can't leave until you go to court." Sammy told him. His eyes filled with fear. "He is just joking I already paid for you to get out so hurry your ass." I told him.
"Baby why you tell him that , his reaction was priceless." Sammy said to me.
"Fuck you Wilkinson" Uncle Jack said to Sammy and hit him in the back of the head.
"Y'all stop before I ask them to put y'all inside that cell and I'll leave without y'all." I told them then they started to act right.
"That's what I thought. And just so y'all know I'm gonna be in here next?" I said while laughing. They laughed with me then we left to go to Uncle Jack's house.