Chapter 3

*Jack P.O.V*

Amani and them should be here any minute now, I can't wait til she meets everyone. "Nobody better flirt or try to get with my niece , if you do imma beat y'all ass, understand?", I asked the boys. They all nodded in agreement with some yes' in their answers. Then everyone went back to what they were doing until my phone started ringing , it was Amani.

*Convo*

*Amani*
"Hey which room are y'all in?" She asked me.

*Me*
"Umm..... 824...I think." I said to her.

*Amani*
"Well were in 823 , what a coincidence." She said with a chuckle.

*Me*
"Drop y'all bags off then comeover."I said.

With that our conversation was over. And we heard a knock I was going for the door , but Sammy beat me to it. I gave him a questioning stare to tell him he better not do anything stupid. He put his hands up to tell me he surrenders and I opened the door.

*Sammy P.O.V*

Amani is finally here I haven't seen her since she was 5 and she looks more beautiful then ever. Then I seen two boys with her and Amaree and they looked like twins. Then I was awoken from my thoughts by Amani hugging me I didn't hesitate to hug back and I gave her kiss on her forehead and said, "Hey beautiful." She smiled with a little blush starting to show on her cheeks. I thought it was cute then Jack hit me in the back of the head and whispered, "don't test me!" I backed off and went to get in the shower.

*Amani P.O.V*

I seen Uncle Jack hit Sammy in the head so I went to Sammy to ask him why before he went to take a shower. "Why did my Uncle Jack hit you?" I asked him concerned. He said, "He told us before y'all came over to not flirt or try to get with you and ig he thought that's what I was doing." I said with my famous smirk, "Oh, was you?" Before he answered my question my Uncle came over here and said to Sammy ," I thought you were getting in the showe- ? " I cut him off and said with a little attitude, "he is I was just asking him a question so if you don't mind I would like to get back to our conversation." and shooed my Uncle Jack away. Sammy looked at me with his mouth wide open shocked how I talked to him. "You got to teach me that." ,Sammy said to me. I laughed and said, " the first step is to be his niece then you have to be short and adorable , but mighty and not willing to take his bullshit. And that's how you defeat Jack." He laughed and said with a smirk , "I'll answer that question when I get out the shower." I nodded and turned to walk away. When got back over to Amaree and them Justin wouldn't stop staring at me.

*Justin P.O.V*

I was watching Sammy and Amani talk I seen how he looked at her and with his ugly little smirk trying to have Amani. She came back over here just blushing and I was still staring at her. I pulled her away from everyone and asked her about what they were talking about. "Why are you blushing so damn much?" I asked a little mad. She asked me with a little bass in her voice ," Why are you in my business like you own me? We aren't together so why is it any of your concern?" What she said really hurt me. I was going to walk away , but she hugged me and said ," I'm sorry I shouldn't of said that regarding to what happened this morning and me knowing how you feel about me , but its true we aren't together." I told her " Its Ohkay your right we aren't together ig I just don't want you getting hurt then me having to beat his ass." We laughed and walked back over to the group of people that we don't even really know.