Chapter 13

*Justin P.O.V*

I wish I got to spend the day with Amani just Amani no one else with us. But that will never happen again since she is in a relationship happy as can be. I just wish it was us in a relationship happy as can be, but I don't want to ruin her relationship. If I do it would only ruin our friendship and I'll never have her as anything.

*3 weeks later*

*

Skate P.O.V*

Amaree and I have gotten a lot closer and I'm not just talking about body to body wise , I'm talking about heart to heart. We've been going on dates, walks on the beach, and just staying at the house watching a movie. I think I might love her. She moved in two weeks ago ,but she still have to pack the rest of her stuff from her old house so we can move it here.
"Amaree? Where are you?"
"In the room."
As I walked in to our room, I see Amaree in black lingerie; We haven't had sex in two weeks, since I've been on tour with Sammy.
"What are you doing?"
"Nothing I had a craving and it just happened to be you."
When she said craving I jumped on her. I didn't care what the last words were since I've been craving her touch for two weeks. I ripped her black lace stockings off of her literally, I know I'm gonna have to buy her some more , she is going to make sure of it. She took off my shirt and started for my pants when the door bell rang.
"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I said while walking back down stairs to open the door. Right when I put my hand on the door knob , the motherfucker rang the door bell again. I opened the door aggressively showing on my face I was annoyed, but the my face softened when I seen a pregnant Amani at the door smiling at me. I embraced her into a hug squeezing her, but not too tight, as I was hugging her Amaree came down the stairs with a my shirt on, a smirk quickly appeared on Amani's face .
"Did I interrupt something?" Amani said without her smirk leaving her face. I scratched the back of my neck trying not to smile.
"Sort of , but it's Ohkay I like to keep him waiting it makes the sex better."
"Really Amaree?" I asked her and all she did was laugh with Amani joining in. We walked to the livingroom and sat on the couch, my bong was on the table and I could see Amani eyeing it. I grabbed my bag of weed off the table to break some down , Amani watching my every move. I was the one smirking now , but before I was done breaking it down the girls went upstairs.
"Damn it " I whispered to myself.

*Amaree P.O.V*

I seen what Nathan was doing so I grabbed Amani's hand and took her upstairs.
"What are we doing up here?"
"Getting away from Nathan he only started to break down his weed because he knows you can't smoke it right now."
"That bastard!" she said and I just laughed. After a good ten minutes of talking we went back down the stairs to see a high Nathan drifting off to sleep , Amani's famous smirk appeared again and she tip-toed behind him and slap him in the back of his head with my throw pillow I put on the couch yesterday. His eyes widen and so did her mouth as she laughed , he jumped up from the couch and his eyes shot straight at her. He jumped over the couch and was going to tackle her like they always used to do ,but he remembered she was pregnant. He looked down in defeat until he remembered......
S

orry for the short chapter, not really because I'm an asshole 😊

Guys what do think he remembered?

I seriously need some baby names boys and girls!!

Do y'all think Justin might do something to ruin their relationship? Or will Sammy fuck it up himself?

I'm just gonna leave those questions there to have y'all wondering, because I'm just an asshole like that. ~The anonymous bitch 💓💋