Not an update

I am so sorry that it has been taking so fucking long for me to write chapter 16. I have had writers block but I am starting to get out of that little phase in the book. I have some more ideas for this story and I will be updating very soon just give me time I have also been trying to catch up on my school work. I have f's guys f's I have never had a f in my whole life so yeah I got grounded for that and my phone was taken away from me. I swear freshman year is making me emo af . And my dumbass choose to be in all AP classes. So I have fucking AP English, I have geometry except for Algebra1 because I took it in 8th because your girl WAS smart like that , and I have biology and that shit hard af I got a good grade in there but it's still hard tho. So yeah again I'm sorry for the people who like my book I have worked hard on it and for the people who are just now realizing that it isn't the type of book you would like to read your a dumbass for reading this far and need to fuck off😊. Those who are here and staying I love y'all, you have no idea how happy that makes me feel that y'all actually read this book. Y'all are the ones I'm writing this for I just want to say I do love y'all so much, please stay even tho I've been taking a really fucking time to update a lot.

~Love Anonymous Bitch 💋