Chapter 22

~4 Days Later~

*Alicia P.O.V*

Amani got out of the hospital with the girls 2 days ago and  the babies are just a handful for Amani and Sammy,  I've never seen them so stressed.
"Do you need any help?"
"No we got it." Sammy told me.
"Okay."
He is a horrible liar,  I seen him looking for something and I knew exactly what..... A pacifier.
"Here you go." I said while handing Sammy the pacifier.
"Oh thanks,  maybe I did need some help."
"Oh really?" I said sarcastically. He just rolled his eyes and chuckled. I never realized how hot Sammy is,  WAIT!  WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING,  THIS IS MY BESTFRIENDS FIANCÉ . WE HAVE TO LEAVE AND QUICK!
"Amani, Sammy me and Michael are leaving today."
"Aww.... Really?"
"Yeah,  we been here for a while now I think it's time for us to go home."
"Oh okay."
"Yeah so I'm gonna go gather our stuff then we are leaving okay."
"Okay." Amani said with a frown,  I feel bad but I have to get away from Sammy.

*Amani P.O.V*

"Am I the only one who seen how weird she was acting?" I asked Sammy when Alicia left the room.
"She was acting weird,  first she wanted to help then she says they are leaving. Do you think it's something I said?"
"No ,she has always been a strange one." I said laughing,  then quickly stopping as I seen the girls were asleep finally. "Okay let's go to say bye to them."

~In the damn living room~

"Well bye I'm gonna miss y'all."
"We'll miss y'all too. Bye." She said to us hugging me and Sammy.
"¡Adiós!" Michael said to me.
"¡Nos vemos!"
"Again with the damn Spanish." Sammy said to me and Michael we just laughed at him. I gave Michael a hug and they left.
"What did y'all even say?"
"Well ¡Adiós! means goodbye and ¡Nos vemos! means see ya."
"Oh."
"Yeah."
"We have the house to ourselves the kids are asleep.... You thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Let's go to sleep." Me and Sammy said in unison. We ran upstairs and flopped on our bed and started to drift off to sleep.

~20 minutes later~

*Sammy P.O.V*

*Babies start crying on the baby monitor*

"Amaniiiii....."
"Whatttt?"
"The girls are crying."
"Then get your ass up then."
"You get your ass up."
"Ughhhh....... Fine!"
I smirked in victory but then I was pulled on the floor. "I said get your ass up."
"Okay damn I'm up!"
"Actually.... You aren't your on the floor still."

~Girls Room~

"I get Bailey you get Railey?" I suggested.
"Yeah I guess. Wait I need to go get there bottles out the fridge and get them to room temperature." She said running down the stairs.
"I can't believe she left me with y'all."

~3 minutes later~

"I can't believe you left me with them."

"Aw..suck it up." Amani told me I looked at her and fake pouted.

*Amani P.O.V*

I realized how such a bitch I was towards Sammy I would apologize but I never give in easy. I could do something that could be an apology without even having to say sorry.
(Another filler sorry I'm stumped on this story not sure if I'm going to finish it)