Chapter 12

*Sammy P.O.V*

I was supposed to go on tour in two days ,but I don't want to leave Amani by herself. I going to see if she wants to come with us.
"Amani? Where are you?"
"I'm in the kitchen."
"Ohkay. Do you want to go on tour with me?"
"Umm...I think its best if I stay here all I would do is be in the way."
"No you won't. I just don't want you to stay here by yourself."
"I'll be fine, me and an old friend is supposed to hang out anyways."
"Oh. Who?"
"Justin."
"Justin? As in the one who is in love with you?"
"No another Justin, but I think he is in love with me though I'm not sure exactly. I'm pretty sure you know him everyone does."
"Justin Bieber?"
"Yup. I haven't seen him since his Purpose tour, I missed him and he called me yesterday and asked how I've been."
"So your going to choose him over me?"
"Where the hell did you get that from?"
"Its just you don't want to come with me, but you are going to see him."
"That's bullshit! And you know it is. If you really want me to go, I'll go ,but I'm just going to be in the way."
"No you won't and if you don't want to go you don't have to."
"But if I don't go your just gonna think I'm choosing Justin over you."
"No I won't."
"What do you mean no you won't , you already are."
"Ohkay I just don't want you hanging out with boy if I'm not there."
"Ohkay and I respect that, even though we are supposed to be hanging out today. If you want we could all go bowling , since that's all we were going to be doing today other than having lunch ."
"We could do that."
"And it wasn't just going to be us Hailey was going to be there , Carter , Hayes, Matt and some other people."
"Oh so it wasn't just going to be the two of y'all?"
"No. Is that all you was worried about? Me being alone with him , Hailey was too that's the only reason she is actually coming she hates bowling."
"So I'm not the only over protective person going?"
"Nope Matt only agreed because he knows how Justin is around me."
"How is he around you?"
"Ummmm....very flirty."
"Yeah I'm definitely going now."
"Ohkay." She said to me laughing.

*Matt P.O.V*

So I'm on my way to Justin's house to talk to him before Amani comes over.

*skips drive there since for the 3rd time its boring af*

"Oh hey Matt. Justin Matt is here."
"Hey Hailey. Hey Justin I need to talk to you."
"Ohkay."
"In private."
"Oh sorry I'll go up stairs and get dress."
"Justin come to my car with me."

*In the car*

"You better not try anything on Amani. Sammy is going to be with her."
"What is Sammy going to do?"
"I don't know , but don't do anything to ruin their relationship for the sake of their kid."
"They have a what!?"
"Yeah they do so don't do anything stupid."
After all that was said we was interrupted by Amani knocking on the passenger side window with Sammy beside her.

*Justin P.O.V*

"Amani, why didn't you mention that y'all had a kid?"
"Because we don't."
"But Matt just said you did."
"Well at least not until 9 months or so."Sammy said while rubbing her stomach.
"Stop it Sammy. Where is Hailey?"
"Inside."
"Oh well I'm going to go talk to her."

*Amani P.O.V*

"Hailey?"
"I'm up stairs."
"Ohkay here I come."
"First door on the right."
"Ohkay here you are."
"Are you ready to bowl?"
"Yeah ,but the real question is why don't you trust me. I know you hate bowling, so the only other reasonable explanation is that you think I want Justin."
"I know you want Justin."
"Why would I want Justin when I'm pregnant by the love of my life."
"Your pregnant? By who?"
"Sammy. And btw I never wanted him he wanted me." I said to her while walking out with her mouth wide open in surprise.

*Back outside*

"Justin your girlfriend is a bitch."I said to him right when I seen him. Everyone looked at me surprised.
"What did she do this time."
"Being a bitch, but that's a normal thing for her."
"Baby what she say. Let's put it that way."
"Accusing me of wanting Justin he is like my big brother all of y'all are except Sammy of course that would be weird."
"Oh. Well that does seem like something she would say."Justin said to me a little hurt. I feel bad now, the only thing worse then being friend zoned is bro zoned. I hugged him and Sammy looked at me mad.
"What? I haven't seen him in 4 years and I didn't get to give him hug when we got here." I told Sammy he relaxed a little , only a little.
"Let's go I'm hungry."
"Ohkay." Everyone said and we left.

*Carter P.O.V*

I seen how hurt Justin was when she bro zoned him, but now I actually think about it she bro zoned all of us. I'm Ohkay with it I always seen her as a little sister anyways. I seen how Amani seen that what she said hurt him. And I like how she made up that excuse to calm down Sammy. This little girl is sneaky as fuck.