Chapter 5

*DJ Rupp P.O.V*

I'm going to surprise Jack and Jack , Sammy, Skate , and whoever else is there. I texted Sammy.

(Me) - Wyd bro?

(Sammyboy🔥) - Chillin , wbu?

(Me)- Outside your hotel room so get off your ass and open up.

With that our conversation was over.

He opened the door and I seen a girls' high-heels. I looked at him and smirked he looked at me confused . "Where is she?" I asked him. "What are you talking about?" He asked. I just pointed at the shoes and he looked down and said "Dammit! Baby come out he knows your here." A pretty girl came out from under the bed and smiled at me. "Hey I'm- " before I finished my sentence she said, " I know who you are." She let out a nervous chuckle. "Its Ohkay I don't bite....much." I told her then Sammy hit me and we all laughed.

*Amani P.O.V*

DJ Rupp was outside the door so I hid under the bed while I was under there I seen my shoes, but it was too late he already opened the door and I noticed I wasn't the only one who seen them so did he. "Where is she?" He asked Sammy. "What are you talking about?"asked Sammy. I couldn't see what he was doing but the next thing I heard was Sammy telling me to come out, so I did. I was so nervous like what if he tells my Uncle!?

*Sammy P.O.V*

I seen that Amani was worried and I know why..... Jack, he would kill the both of us. I rubbed her shoulders and she relaxed a little but I could see she is still stressed out. "Baby? Look at me." I told her. She looked up at me trying to force a smile. "Happy Birthday!" She looked at me confused ,but then she remembered. "Did you seriously forget your own birthday?" I asked her . she nodded and kissed me and said " Thank you." Me and Dillon laughed at her. "Y'all can't laugh at the birthday girl!" She told us. "We can when the birthday girl forgets her own birthday." Said Dillon. We continued to laugh and she flipped us off. "Oh yeah Dillon this is Amani....." I said nervously saying her name. He freaked out. "Your dating Gilinsky's niece and Johnson's Cousin!!?!" He said almost yelling. "Say that a little louder I don't think Australia heard you." Amani yelled at him. "Stop yelling its all going to be Ohkay , she is 18 now she isn't a minor anymore." I said calmly. "Its all going to be Ohkay!? My Uncle doesn't care if I'm an adult now! He is still going to kill us!" Amani said in a yell whisper. "He won't kill us if he doesn't know." I told her. "They are already probably wondering where I am since I didn't stay in my room last night I was in here!" She told me, which made me freak out too. "I'm going to take a shower ." she told us then walked out the room and into the hallway.

*Jack J P.O.V*

I was going to Sammy's room when I seen Amani coming out so I hid around the corner and she was wearing the same clothes she had on yesterday. Was it her in there with Sammy? No it couldn't have been. Once she got in her room I went straight to Sammy's room I swear to God I'm going to kill him. I knocked on the door and Dillon answered . "Hey Johnson" he said to me. "Hey where is Sammy?" I asked him." In the shower ,why?" He asked me. "I have to ask him something important ." I told him.
He was going to say something but Sammy opened the door and I attacked him. Dillon dragged me off him. "Why the fuck are you fucking Amani?" It got really silent. He couldn't say anything to me , but don't tell Gilinsky. I laughed and said, "Give me two good reason why I shouldn't!" "Its her birthday , do you really want to ruin her birthday and I make her happy, don't you want to keep her happy?"He told me . I sighed in defeat. "He is going to find out sooner or later you know?" I told him while walking out the room.

*Amani P.O.V*

I went to the room to take a shower and when I opened the door and everyone looked at me. "Hey." I told them. "Where have you been?" Amaree asked me. "I know y'all know so can we just skip this part and get the yelling over with so I can take a shower?" I asked her. Then I noticed Justin wasn't here. "Where's Justin?" I asked them. "He left last night once he noticed you weren't coming back and that you were obviously with Sammy." Taylor told me. I didn't say anything and just grabbed my robe and walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

*Uncle J*

Johnson came back into the room with a frown. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He told me nothing and went to lay down and take a nap. I jumped on him and said tell me, now!" He sat up and started telling me everything." I'm going to kill him!" I yelled. While walking to the door , when Jack stopped me. And said ,"Before you do anything stupid remember its her birthday don't ruin it and that she seems so happy since she got to see him again , it has been 13 years since the last time they seen each other." I sighed and said,"Fine ,but going to ask her about it I won't yell I will keep calm and just ask her if he makes her happy that's all." With that I walked out to her room. I knocked on her door and Amaree answered. "Where is Amani?"I asked her. "In the bathroom." She told me. " Oh, is it Ohkay if I wait for her?" I asked with a little beg in my voice. "Sure, why couldn't you?" Taylor said. Seconds later she got out and opened the door. She just looked at me annoyed. "Amani, do you had anything to tell me?" I said while sitting down on her bed. "Why tell you when you already know?" She asked. "Because I want to hear it from you not anyone else." I told her. "Well you shouldn't of listened to them if you wanted to hear it from me. Right or wrong?"she told me. "At least answer this are you happy?" I asked her. She said,"Very happy. Well I was til y'all started questioning me!" "I'm not questioning you I just want to know if you are happy and if you happy I'm happy." I told her with a smile. All she did was hug me. "Glad we could have this talk and happy birthday baby girl." I said while I kissed her forehead and left. And headed straight to Sammy's room. I knocked and he answered the door and he tensed up a bit. "Hurt her and I kill you! Understand?" I said to him. "Yes I understand. Thank you Jack."He said to me. "For what?" I asked him. "For not attacking me like Johnson did." He told me. And we laughed and stopped when we seen Amani walk up to us. "You didn't tell him about me forgetting my own birthday did you?" She asked him. "Nope ,but you just told me." I told her. And me and Sammy started laughing again and I heard another person laughing so I looked behind me and it was Dillon. I man hugged him and asked him , " When did you get here?" He told me. "An hour ago."Dillon this is-" "We already met." Amani told me. "Yup I also met her middle finger too." Dillon said. "Keep on and your gonna meet my fist." She told him with a giggle. "No wonder why my friends like you , you are too adorable to where when you laugh it seems like your flirting with them." I told her. "So you can't laugh anymore since your mine." Sammy told her while hugging her and she blushed. "I don't remember you asking me anything. If I wanted to I would kiss Dillon."she said to him with a smirk. "No your not. Amani would you be my girlfriend?" He said to her." I guess."she said. He frowned and she kissed him and they laughed. I guess she really is happy, and I'm going to have to except it.