Baby What Did We Become

Jesy
Jade was not answering any of us and we were all scared. I couldn't break the door cause if she didn't move that would be bad. Pick the lock the voice I'm my head told me. After what felt like years of trying Leigh Anne finally got the door unlocked. "Jade were coming in now" I pushed the door open. There was Jade, lying there covered in blood and tears. We rushed to her side. Why would she do this? Why wouldn't she talk to us? "Jade please wake up, Damn it, Jade please wake up" I could still feel a pulse. "Jade I know your still there, please wake up" Why would she? She looked genuinely happy. She was the... My thoughts were cut off by the paramedics. "Excuse me miss but you need to step away now" The girls and I silently watched Jade get taken away in the ambulance. We soon followed suit and drove to the hospital.

Perrie's P.O.V
Why Jade? Please, wake up. I whimpered at the sight of my best friend. I can't close my eyes cause I can see her body sillouted in my mind. I just wish she would have talked to us. "Perrie, Perrie!, are you ok?" I was snapped out of my day dream by Jesy. Somehow I was in the waiting room. It was like I was here but had no recollection of how I got here. "Friends and family of a Jade Thirlwall" the doctor called. "Well your friend is awake and can go home soon. But you need to take precautions and remove all sharp objects. This looks like the first time so I won't prescribe therapy just yet. You can to see her now, she is in room 285." We walked in and there she was. "Hey girls!" She exclaimed trying to sound happy but you could tell the hollowness laced in her voice. "I'm sorry" she apologised and looked down. "Hey Poopey, it's ok, we're just worried. We are not mad at you either. Just know we are here for you though everything" I stated and her face lit up and she reached for a group hug.

2 months later
Narrator
You could find everything going on the same, regular band interviews, studio recording, the girls oblivious to Jade not eating very much, at least that's what Jade thought. Jesy Nelson noticed this problem but now it was serious. Jade slowly started dropping pounds and her bones more visible. Oh baby, what did we become?