Sleepovers

Jade
The girls came back after they got all the stuff. Perrie and I cleaned up the flat a bit. We had time to kill so there was some snogging. When the girls walked in we both hopped up and helped the but I could tell Perrie was a bit flustered in what just happened. "Jes your turn to pick the movie!" Perrie shouted from across the room. "Jade before you say anything NO DISNEY!" Jesy taunted me. We decided on paranormal activity 4.

The thing is I hate scary movies. I was practically dying on our couch and Perrie was just laughing at me. I looked at her and pouted then quickly hid my face in the pillows in the couch. "Awe Jadey don't be scared"and wrapped her arms around me. I rolled towards her and burried my face into the neck. 'I love you' I whispered into her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist.

We played spin the bottle truth or dare. "Perrie, I dare you to kiss Jade for a minute or  phone Zayn and tell him you like Harry" Jesy said laughing at the ones she made.

Next thing I know Perrie sat in my lap purposely grinding her hips into me. A low moan escaped my lips but only Perrie heard. She smirked in satisfaction and kissed me. I don't think I could ever get enough of her lips. The time was up and I was all left hot and bothered. Perrie saw this and smirked. I'm going to get her back.

We played a bit more then decided we should go ice skating at 1:00am. We found a 24/7 ice skating rink and took the half hour drive.

Sorry for the short chapter, there's going to be a part two.... I'm hoping to get 1k reads by Christmas hope you can do that for me👍🏼 love u so much