Sleepovers pt 2

Jade
Yasssss ice skating I love it. Ha I honestly probably suck at it. You know what screw probably I do suck at it. There weren't many people ice skating but just enough..... Hahah I feel so evil to Pez right now.

She teased my in truth or dare now I was getting her back. I was skating around her and my fingers accidentally grazed her sided just how she liked it. I heard her breath hitch so I skated away. I love this. I knew Pez would follow me now so I got off the ice and went to the bathroom.

Get your minds outta the gutter it's not bathroom sex.

She walked in and said this "Really Jade, now and on the ice?" "Pez you don't know how bad that just sounded" I responded laughing. She flicked my head. "Ouch that hurt Pez" I whined "Omg I'm sorry Jade, I didn't mean to, I'll make it up to you." She rushed out. "Fezzes Pez calm down it didn't really hurt" man I got her whipped. Lol.

"Meanie" she stuck her tounge out at me. I pulled her in for a kiss and just as she was about to deepen it I pulled away and giggled like a little girl and ran back to the ice. I saw Perrie huff in annoyance close her her eyes tilt her head back and groan in frustration. But she looked really hot doing it.

She skated over to me and whispered tease.

The night came to an end as we all were getting sleepy so we decided to call it quits. Perrie fell asleep in the car and Jes and Leigh soon bombarded me with questions "Jade do you and Perrie have a thing?" "We saw the bathroom" "did you think we didn't notice you teasing her and her teasing you" "when did this happen" "shh you will wake pezza, I guess you could call it a thing, I should be more secret in the bathroom then, hmmm you pick up on things, and after you found me cutting" I let out a sigh.

Jes and Leigh ran to the bed and i picked up Perrie carried her in and put her to bed. I looked at her shining eyes wondering how I landed such a beautiful girl. I would never let her go and don't plan on it

Little did I know I was going to let her go

Lol and the anticipation returns😂 sorry for my shitty chapters