Crash

Jade
I got in my car and drove to nowhere. I open my new vodka. I walk to the park bench. No one is here, perfect. I take a large gulp of it. I do a few more and I can soon feel the alcohol coursing through my veins. I must look so lost, crying and drowning my sorrows on a park bench. The continue drinking and drinking.

Perrie
"Come on Perrie let go for a walk in the park" Leigh said.

Soon Leigh and I were walking through the park when we saw a girl crying and drinking to much for her well being. When she noticed we were there she got up and stumbled off towards her car. That's not safe. I looked at her closer and realised it was Jade. What is she doing? Is she trying to get killed?! She stumbled into her car. I need to stop her. Leigh noticed Jade also I think.

"Jade STOP!" I yelled at her. I was fuming. "What the hell?! I thought you stopped trying to hurt yourself. Jade drunk driving isn't safe. Do want to die?"

"Why do you even care Perrie? I fucked up and I'm giving myself what I deserve. Just let me go...and hopefully die in a crash." She mumbled the last part thinking I couldn't hear.

She wanted to die?! When did Jade become this unhappy?

"Jade you don't mean that do you?" I inquired not really wanting the answer.

Jade
"Jade you don't mean that do you?" Perrie asked. "Oh no Jade talk to me, please don't do this again, I can't take it. I lost you once I won't lose you again!"

"Perrie just let me go... I deserve everything that has come to me... Just look at me, I'm not special Perrie! I don't have a purpose! Can't you see I'm nothing. There's always people dying Perrie, why can't I join them? Why should I stay? Everything I do I ruin..."

I pulled out of her grip and sat in my car locking the doors. The alcohol has worn off some but it still was still strong and I was in no condition to drive.

I pulled out despite Perrie and Leigh's constant shouting. I barrelled around the conner and there was a loud blaring sound. A flash of light. Then blackness. It was a peaceful state.

Perrie
Jade pulled from my grasp and got in her car locking her doors. Dispite my shouting she pulled out and barred around the corner.. Then it happened all to fast... The truck.... It smashed jades car head on.