I'm Zayn

Perrie
Jade and I decided we would speak at Starbucks. I was outside when a handsome man came up to me. Wait this was Zayn Malik! As in Zayn from 1D. "Hey your Perrie right, from little mix" he questioned in his Bradford accent. "Ya I'm and and your Zayn from 1D" I said more of a statement then a question "well Perrie I think you are lovely and I'd love to get to know you better over dinner. So what do you say, will you Perrie go on a date with me?" He looked at me with such hope in his eyes. "I'd love to" I responded just when Jade walked out "love to what?...oh hey and you are?" Jade questioned. "I'm Zayn and your Jade right? Perrie and I were talking about where we would grab dinner" he said cheerfully. Jades face dropped. "Um Perrie I had something I need to go, I-I-I uhh got to go bye" she rushed out quickly.

Jade
I knew it! She doesn't like me. She's going on a date then forget completely about me. Who is this Zayn? He looked familiar. Omg he is in 1D! The same band as Liam. Well he already beats me by a ton. The tears were already streaming. I'm chasing over a person who will never love me back. Why can't she love me?! I just want her to be mine! The haters are right I don't stand a chance with Perrie. I locked myself back in my room and cried myself to sleep knowing that Zayn now has Perrie in his grasp. How I know this, by the look in her eyes when she was talking to him. I lost her. I lost Perrie.

Heyyyyyyyy sorry for such a short chapter. I hope you are enjoying this so far.

QTOD: Adidas or Secret love song pt2
Me: SLSpt2

Respond what you think☺️