Losing jade

Perrie
I was woken up with a text from management telling me I had to be there in 2 hours. Hmmmmm I wonder what that's about. I woke the girls up and told them that we had to be at a meeting in 2 hours. I saw Jade getting ready and pondering what we were talking about. "Hey babe, it will be fine, don't stress" I spoke kindly and kissed her. She just nodded and continued getting ready. We walked in and Sara the receptionist let us in. We walked into a room where there was a contract I looked up to see Simon and the whole management team of One Direction and our management. Zayn was sitting closest to me wringing his hands, Jade was next to me, then Leigh and Jesy. "Perrie as you know I'm a busy man so let me get to the point, I want both my bands to grow. Perrie  I want you and Zayn to fake date. This isn't a suggestion either." I felt Jade tense. Her face went from happy fun loving Jade, to her guarded unreadable face. Zayn realised he didn't have a choice nor did I.   We went through with it signing the contract. I kept looking at Jade to get any sense of emotion but she just sat there guarded. Simon told Zayn to take me out now. So I departed with Zayn hoping to get some rumours started. It was a nice lunch. Zayn is really sweet and kind to me. He's like a gentleman. When it was time to go he dropped me off and kissed me on the cheek. When I got up to the flat I heard yelling and as I was about to open the door it opened revealing a very angry Jade. She stormed past me. Dispite all my calls, she continued running. Jesy ran out and asked me to help her stop Jade. I heard her shout again. "Leigh must've got her" Jesy said to me. "LET ME GO" Jade demand. "I won't! You will go off and do something stupid! I wont lose you to something stupid Jade! I know you, and I know what you would do." Jade busted through Leigh's grasp hailed a taxi and drove away. This was the breaking point.... I lost Jade and I knew it.
.
X
.
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
OMG ZERRIE AND JERRIE!!!!! AND JADE HOLY SHIT WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN, OR WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN?!?!