Crash and Burn

1 month later
Jade
I sat there waiting for the rest of the group to get here. We were all going to Nandos but it wasn't really in the mood for eating. I really don't eat much at all. I don't eat it cause I don't want to be more fat.

We pulled into Nandos and all ordered. I got a small salad and just played around with it, waiting for the girls to finish up.

PERRIE
I'm worried for Jade. When we went to Nandos she didn't eat. Yes I was watching her. She looks incredibly skinny and her voice is usually laced with hollowness. Jade loves food though. She is like the Niall Horan of the group. I should talk to her and get to the bottom of this. Jesy had her worries but we shot them down using the excuse of "she just got out of the hospital" but now? The girls and I were finished with out lunch so we asked our driver to drop Jade and I off at what they call 'the Jerrie flat. I think it's kinda cute people ship me and Jade together. I mean, what am I saying she is my band mate nothing more. "Jade can I talk to you?"

Jade
"Jade can I talk to you?" Perrie asked. Well shit I'm screwed. What Perrie wants Perrie gets, it's simple Perrie logic. I'm also a shit liar so, this will be fun. Complete sarcasm. "Jade what's wrong,seriously? Like I know you didn't eat at Nandos so don't even try to lie there. Jade please just tell me."

Perrie
"Honestly it's nothing Pez, I just wasn't hungry." Screw that Jade is always hungry. Like I said the Niall Horan....they live for food. "Jade we both know your always hungry, take off your jumper" I demand. "But Pez why? It's cold in here." She whined. "Now!" Raised my voice so she know I wasn't joking. "O-o-Okay" she took off her jumper and I gasped. "OH MY GOD!..." I exclaimed. She was so skinny. You could see her ribs. She had tears running down her face and mumbled something. "Please repeat Jadey" I coaxed her. " I know I'm fat. I'm sorry," she repeated. Omg that's why she wasn't eating she thought she was fat, and the Twitter hate on top of that. She put her head down. "No Jade you are far from fat. You are beautiful and need to eat. Jade whatever those haters are telling you please don't believe them. I could never hate you and I know Twitter isn't the only thing in this please tell me" I wiped her tears with my thumb. "Promise you won't hate me for this" she pleaded. "I promise" I whispered back. Next thing I knew I was kissing Jade! Kissing my band mate! Omg Jade likes me! "I'm so sorry Jade, I can't" I said then ran out. I need time to think about this. She kissed me.

Jade
I knew it, she hates me. I could only think of that top gun line 'crash and burn, huh Mav?"

Happy thanksgiving🦃🦃
Hope you enjoy this chapter and vote please. I know this is a sucky story right now but it will get better I promise. Have a good one👍🏼
-