12 years later...

NOAH

"Noah I don't want you going to that party! You can bring Chelsea over but I don't want you going to that party!" One of my moms yelled at me.

Sorry I'm Noah. I'm 18 and my moms we're formally in little mix. I'm in a band right now. We're signed by Simon, and my sister is in it too. Dylan is on drums and I'm vocals, piano and bass.

My phone started ringing and pulled me out of my thoughts.

UNCLE SIMON IS CALLING.....

S-Simon
N-Noah

S- "Noah I need you in the studio now."

N- "Why"

S- "Just come"

"Dylan! Simon called us to the studio! Let's go beat the press"

"Coming! Jesus Christ Noah be patient"

Skip to meeting.

"So Noah and Dylan I called you here because you are gonna be headlining a world tour. I have yet to chose your opening acts but Fifth Harmony will be one and Zayn will also. You can chose one more of you would like, but I wouldn't."

"WERE HEADLINING A TOUR! AND FIFTH HARMONY?!? HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE GIRLS?!" Dylan shouted.

Just then Fifth harmony walked in.

Camila
Simon called us saying something about us being an opening act for sweet disposition and for us to come to the office. I walked in and there she was. Dylan... I've had a huge crush on her and the world probably knows it. I'm bi I came out like a year ago. But there she was.

Long wavy hair like mine and Lauren's combined. Her ripped black skinny jeans and her tattered , washed nirvana shirt. She has this sleeve and I just wanna trace them all. She's 21 and Noah is 18.

"I'll be back Simon". And she walked out twirling a drumstick between her fingers then tossing it to the ground.

"Ugh, she's probably going out for a smoke let me go get her." Noah sighed

"I CAN DO IT" Lauren and I yelled in unison.
I glared at her. She knows how much I like Dylan.

I ran out after Dylan before anyone could process it.

I took the elevator to the roof. There she was. The sun hitting her skin smoke out of her mouth as she tilted her head back her eyes closed, she blew out the smoke she had previously held in her mouth.

"You're staring ya know" she said and it made me jump.

" I'm sorry Noah told me to come get you." I spoke confidently

"Well" her voice got lower with each step closer to me. "Camila, I don't have to listen now do i?"
She whispered the last bit in my ear, her lips hovering over it. Her hand slipped around my waist. "See ya later camila" she murmured, sucked on my ear lobe making me moan. Then walking away like nothing happened.