Say Something!

Jade
Why Perrie you know I love you. You know I'd do anything for you. Then you run off to him. I told Leigh the whole story and she said to chase after Perrie and that's what I'm going to do.

1 month
I'm still waiting for the right time to tell Perrie. The only problem is Zayn. I hate him. He stole MY Perrie! MINE! Perrie and I still have those moments, where it feels like its just us and no one else in the world. I was going to speak to Perrie today. Actually I was going to kiss her. I know she loves me she just needs clarity.

We were making lunch and I asked Perrie to come help me. " Pez can you..." Then I smashed my lips into hers. I felt her kiss back. We pulled out and rested our foreheads on each other's with our noses touching. " I love you perrie. Don't say you don't love me cause I know you felt something." I whispered here is goes " Be mine, Zayn won't know, it will be our little secret. Please" I whispered and begged then pecked her lips one last time. "Jade, we can't tell anyone. I love you to. I do." Perrie said. Then kissed me again. In that moment we both knew what we had was real. No tricks. No Zayn. No anything. Just us. Jade and Perrie.

Perrie
We both walked out of the room separately. Jade brought the food out and all I could think about was her. Her lips. Her eyes. Her voice. Everything. Plus I swear the way she moves is illegal. She came back and sat next to me. "Hey girls want to have a sleepover tonight" my beautiful Jadey suggested. "I'm in" Jesy Leigh and I chorused. "Jes lets go get out stuff and more biscuits for the little Geordie." Jade laughed and pecked Leigh's cheek jokingly. "Thank you mother" Jade managed to speak while laughing so hard. My stomach churned. Jade is mine. Back off Leigh. Then what happens next set me off. " of course darlin'" and kissed Jade atop the head. In a joking manner. I clenched my fists and clamped my jaw. They left and Jade was shutting the door. I took three long strides till I was right in front of her. She backed up and her back was against the wall. "Perrie you ok" she breathed out. I took a step closer and one swift motion took both her wrists above her head. "Your mine" I growled out and smashed my lips into hers. Her lips were so soft and tasted like berries. I grazed my tounge along her bottom lip but being a tease shut her lips. I let go of one of her hands and squeezed her ass. She gasped not expecting it and I took the opportunity and slid my tounge into her mouth. She soon pulled away and said " that was fun Pez but we have to get ready" and walked away shaking her ass. Oh Jade who knew you could be such a tease.

Haha Jadey😂 we got some Jerrie Action going on! Yassssssss
I am.    Taking requests