Little Mix is no more

Leigh

It's been weeks and we still haven't found Jade in California. She switched her phone and hasn't contacted anyone.

I groaned in frustration. I picked up a magazine and and saw something I never expected.

Jade Thirlwall and Shay Mitchell?
It is rumoured theses two have been seen out and about together for the past few weeks and tonight confirmed the relationship is real and they are dating. Jade had also said

"There was a falling out with girls and I moved to California. I know this is hard news but Little Mix is over for me"

Little Mix over?

"I might go and make music solo and help my lovey girlfriend pursue her dreams and do a couple colabs."

The 23 year old singer stated.

"Oh and I have signed on to a new label with scooter Braun, so for the future be expecting. That's all I can share right now"

Jade stated politely while hiding Shays face from the paps.
Leaving the venue papas were around her car and she shouted out the window

"Hey I really don't want to run over you, could you please back up my princess is tired"

and that's that folks. To sum this up we have some confirmed facts

1) Sade is real

2) Jade is done with little mix

3) Jade is signed with Scooter Braun

4)Jade is a lovely girlfriend

5) She has respect for the paps

6) She is so loveable

If Perrie saw this she would be crushed. The next page was filled with 'Sade' pictures.

Jade

I had come clean to Shay about everything and even Perrie. She helped me a lot. Shay is into music so I have been helping her sing. Scooter signed both of us to his label and is gonna have is headline a US tour and if that goes well then maybe a world tour.

Shay is the best girlfriend anyone could ask for. After long days in the studio she's always relaxes me and not in that way pervs.

Shay is still getting used to the paps and their creepy stalking. I let shay move in with me. We have been really close lately. We came out to the media. Scooter is cool about it.

3 months later
I had changed a lot. I have lots of tattoos and a few piercings. I have a more bad ass look to me.

Shay and I were on our way to listen to our albums before we drop them and such. We didn't want to wait for months after we did it out albums are each dropping at the same time. The fans don't know but they know a surprise is coming.

Shay and I have gotten serious lately. My mam flew out to meet her, and I met shays family. They are like my second family.

Shay and I got out of the car and were walking into the studio building when I saw 3 people I never expected to see.....

"Perrie....." I whispered.

"Y-Yyyyyy you have cccchanged so mmmmuch"
She strutted

There was only one thing in my mind though.... Perrie

Please don't kill me