News

Shay
I rushed down to the hospital. I feel so worried. I know Jade struggled with depression. I hope she didn't do anything drastic. Maybe it was just a freak accident.

I walked into the hospital and I saw Perrie. I ran up to her.

"What happened?" I asked very confused still, on the situation.

"S-s-s-she got hit by a c-c-c-car drunk driving. She was on a p-p-park bench drinking vodka when I saw her. I tried to stop her Shay. I tried." Perrie exclaimed exasperated.

I got up when the doctor called for friends and family of Jade Thirlwall. The rest of her friends weren't in the state of mind to talk to the doctors.

"Well Jade is very lucky. She looks like she has no internal damage to her. Which by the way is remarkable! Ive never seen this. She is awake. She looks a little beat up. I say she should stay a night or two so if anything out of the ordinary happens we're here. You and her other friends can go see her" He said still amazed by Jades current condition.

I popped in and talked to Jade then came out and told her friends they could go see Jade.

Perrie
Shay came and told us we could go see Jade. I ran to Jade and hugged her tightly, never wanting to let her go.

"I love you Perrie" Jade mumbled "More than a friend."

I was shocked.

"I love you too Jade" I stated firmly.

Next thing I knew she smashed her lips into mine. The kiss was gentle and soft....until someone coughed.

"Oiiii you two get a room" jesy laughed out.

"You know what we will" Jade said in complete seriousness. Then realised she couldn't get up.

Hey☺️ sorry I haven't updated I've been really busy with school. Here ya go❤️ comments on what should be next

I laughed so hard. I'm so glad I have Jade back.