We need to talk! Like NOW!

Jade
How? Why did I kiss her? She hates me now! How could I be so stupid? I went to my room and tried to fall asleep. I couldn't though. Perrie kept me going and now she hates me! Why are the haters right? I can't do anything correctly! I need to fade. Why can't I disappear? Erase all traces of me?

2weeks
Jesy
Something is totally up with Jade and Pez. Jade has locked herself in her room, doesn't sociallise, rarely eats unless we feed her, and just sits in the same place. Pez on the other hand virtually lives in the lesy flat. Well now it's more of the lerrie flat cause I'm spending most of my time trying to get Jade to talk. I should talk to Perrie.  I drove to my flat and walked to perries room. "Hey Pez can we talk?" "This is about Jade isn't it." She said more of a statement than a question. "Look Jes, Jade doesn't eat so I confronted her and we talked and she kissed me after. I didn't know what to do so I came here. I feel so bad." She said crying. "How is she?" Pez asked silently "Jade, she's not doing to well. She never leaves her room and the door is locked so i don't know what she's doing." I paused "you need to talk to her Perrie." "I know jes, I'll go now"

Perrie
I really hope Jade is ok. I hope she didnt hurt herself. I drove to the flat and knocked on jades door. "Jade open the door please" "Perrie?please go" she started off quiet then got louder" I don't need you I don't need anyone or anything! You don't need me no one need me!" She shouted and then there was a crash. "Jade open this door now!" I shouted. I was really scared. The door unlocked and there stood Jade. Her book shelf was tipped over. Everything was thrown around there was a few holes in the wall. Her hair was messy, and her eyes were blood shot like she got no sleep. She had the same clothes on when I last saw her. Her nuckles were all bloody and her voice was hoarse. She looked like a wreck and I say that in the nicest possible way. "Jadey come here" I whispered and engulfed her in a hug. "I know you might not want to hear this now, but we need to talk about the kiss" she put her head down and mumbled "ok"

Hey beauties!!!!!!! Thanks for reading

QOTD: Jerrie or Zerrie
Me: Jerrie
I want to know who you think
Leave any comments questions or concerns or anything in the comments below☺️