Jerrie pt1

Time skip 4 months

Jade
Things have been amazing. Perrie and I are dating and came out. Jesy is engaged to Jake from Rixton and Leigh is dating this guy named Jordan. Oh and little mix is back together. I stopped drinking and everything. I'm really happy!

We are about to start tour and everything . We most recently dropped our new album 'Get Weird' and our new single 'Hair'. I am happy with how the fans took Perrie an I!

------------

1 year later....

I have been with Perrie for a while and this is the last show of the tour. I couldn't imagine life without her. Today's the day I'm going to propose.

Jesy helped me pick out this ring. It's so beautiful! It's silver and has diamonds on the top then one big one. It comes in a bright red box.

 It comes in a bright red box

------------

We are singing our last song and I look into perries eyes.

"I know we've been though a lot with each other and you always were there for me. I'll always be there for you. I couldn't imagine life without you by my side. I couldn't think of moving on with my life without you. Perrie i love you with everything i am and I love you with everything I have. I'll never stop loving you. You light up my day and give me a fresh new hope in the morning. Looking into your eyes I see love and care. I don't ever want to let you go. Perrie Louise Edwards will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

And with that I got on one knee. Perrie stood there speechless. The crowd chanted 'yes' but in that moment it felt like her, I, and the answer I'm so intensely waiting for.

Perrie began to open her mouth and the the singe word come out.

-----------

So I'm sorry for not updating but I'm making this into two parts. When I finish this I'll go through and edit it. I hope you all liked this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Should I do a sequel????? Let me know below on that you think<3