Meeting new people

Jade
I was walking around and no one noticed me cause I had dyed my hair grey. Anyway I was at the mall shopping and getting clothes when I bumped into someone.

"I'm so I was clumsy and didn't look where I was going and I..." I trailed off. I looked to see who I bumped into and she was the most beautiful person I ever saw. Her hair and her smile and her eyes...

"Hey, hey, it's fine it's cute when you ramble" she gave me a lovely smile. "If you don't mind my asking what's your name?"

"Jade I'm, Jade. And you are?"

"Well Jade, beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I'm Shay. Shay Mitchell.(she's not famous) "

I blushed and hid my face looking down.

"Hey don't hide that beautiful face" Shay cooed to me. "Jade would you do me the honour of letting me take you out on a date this Friday?"
Shay asked with hope in her eyes

Well this is what I need to forget about Perrie. Omg I haven't thought about Perrie.

"Yes shay I would love to" I said happily and gave her my phone to put the number in.
I looked at the contact and smiled. Wifey.

"Nice seeing you Jade but I have to go. I'll text you later beautiful" shay pecked my cheek and left.

I stood there for a few minutes holding my hand to my cheek where the beautiful girl kissed my cheek just a few minutes back.

My phone buzzed snapping me out of my trance that shay had put me in.

Wifey- Hey beautiful, I missed you. Sorry to soon? Eh well I did. Hey I was wondering if u wanted to just hang out get to know each other a little more before the date on Friday. It's cool if you don't, I just really like you.

Me- ya I would love to☺️ tell me when and where and I'll be there❤️ to be honest I missed you to. It's cute when you ramble like me. I just need an address or something.

Wifey- oh ya right I blanked on that😂❤️😍

(Insert random address)

Can't wait to see you❤️ how about 5? Work for you?

Me- totally see you there😘

Shay

I was so happy to see Jade later. I just met her but I really like her. She's so adorable.

Leigh
"Jesy! I got it I tracked jades phone! She is in California?" I said more of a question what was she doing in California??????.........

Ahhhhhhhhh omg I hope you liked this chapter❤️  sorry I had to bring in Shay😂 what are your thoughts? I'll try to update more! Love u all😘