Everything Has Changed - Prologue

PROLOGUE

Hello, my name is Alison Swift and it's my first day at school like ever. My mother, Taylor Swift, has always said that people are not always going to like the way I am. They will judge and it will hurt. But eventually we will find people that won't mind it. That will love us and she believes in me to meet a person like this just today or in my near future. Well, I'm just a regular 7 years old girl experiencing her first day of school like ever, I can not be expected to meet those kind of friends even though I'd love to. You see, my mother is just 25 and has the whole life ahead of her. Okay she might have me at the age of 18 and ended up alone with me but no one could blame her for something she didn't do.

 My mom walked me to the bus station at the morning and we said our goodbyes. I ran up the school bus to find a seat to sit at. Everyone was talking to each other, they had fun. I pulled out a smile when I spotted a free seat next to the little ginger boy. I sat down and just as I did so, he greeted me. We just said our hello's but ever since the moment I saw him, I knew that he is the person my mother talked about. I knew that he will like me for who I am in a matter of seconds. Although he didn't really pay much attention to me, reading some comics he had, I couldn't help but smile at him. He looked so sweet.

 Actually we spent so many days together, it was amazing. I liked him from the moment I saw him. The first day ever we were seated next to each other in some kind make yourself a cookie class as I watched Christopher making his cookie a one big mess. It seems like he really loved to have extra doses of sugar. Who wouldn't? All of the chocolate people would give us is just awesome. I could spend the whole life with it, but through all of my chocolate addiction there's something I love even more. Strawberries. I put all the strawberries around with a cream in the middle. It's something my mommy taught me and I adore it. I really want to be that person that works in the shops where they make those. Christopher made fun of me, calling me a Little Strawberry and I called him Sugar Addictor, that's how we became the friends we are now.  Sugar Addictor and I also sat next to each other while our class was watching some film on a projector, which I didn't pay much attention to. I still feel his a little bit bigger hand than I have, gripping mine and tugging me off the room. And at the same day we had a music class. My mom loved music but she never stayed at that. However, the teacher asked us all to play an instrument. I could only play piano and it already was surrounded by a couple of little kids so I went with Sugar Addictor. We sat on the cold hard ground as he strummed down his guitar, showing me off the skills he got after his father.

 One day we were supposed to play some theater game where the both of us had a main role. It was fun. My mommy and his dad were in the audience, both at the other end of the room. The best thing about this play we had for parents was that right after we ended and bowed down, as our teacher told us, Christopher grabbed my hand and tugged me away from the school. We ended on the school yard, the dark that was outside filling the surroundings immediately. Normally I would get scared of dark but not this time around. We danced along to no music playing and I felt happy.

 The last day, actually today, I wasn't going home by the school bus but my mother was picking me up. She waved at me and I started running towards her and so did Chris, just in the other direction. I embranced my mom's legs in a hug as she hugged me tightly, too. When I looked around to find Christopher, I found him hugging his dad. They looked the exact same. My mommy has realized I was looking at him and even though I didn't see her, I felt that she smiled. I knew it.

I stole one last glance at the taller ginger haired man to see he was glaring at mommy. They eyes were locked and their lips crawled up to a smile.

 I knew I was living up my own fairytale that mommy always read me about, I knew I liked Christopher. But I also knew that our fathers were experiencing the love between each other.