once

C H A N E L

I put a wing on each eye with my eyeliner and admired myself in the mirror.

I had on a tight nude dress, a leather jacket and my nude pumps. I threw my braids in a half up half down style and went downstairs.

"Where are you going?" My dad asked.

"Amanda and I are going to a party." I answered.

"Don't out to late, and I really mean it." He said sternly.

"Yes sir." I said annoyed.

I got in my car and texted Amanda that I was going to be on my way before driving off.

***

As soon as I pulled up to Ryan's house I could hear the music bumping. I turned my car off and hopped out.

Once I got inside I started to search for Amanda. Lots of people from school waved and greeted me and I did the same back. I wasn't surprised to see Amanda talking to a random guy in the kitchen. All that girl thinks about is food.

"Hey chica!" Amanda screamed, hugging me tightly. I laughed. "Ella as muy bonita."

"Thank you." I said, twirling around.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Ryan smiling at me.

"Chanel," He started. "Can we talk alone for a minute."

"Sure." I said goodbye to Amanda real quick and followed Ryan upstairs.

We stopped at a bedroom and he opened the door to let me go first. I sat on the bed and waited for him to talk.

"I'll be right back." He said, closing the door and leaving me by myself.

"That was weird." I mumbled.

Then I heard two people arguing and rustling. Ryan opened the door and threw Justin in it. He closed the door quickly and locked it.

Justin turned around to face me. You could tell he was drunk. As he came closer to me I could smell the liquor on him. He plopped on the empty space next to me on the bed.

"Trust me," I started. "I don't want to be here with you as much as you do."

"I don't mind being locked in here with you," Justin said, his words slurring. "It gives us alone time."

"What are you even talking abo--"

Justin interrupted me by crashing his lips to mine. Half of me wanted to kiss him, the other half knew it was wrong and it needed to stop.

"Stop Justin." I said between the kiss.

He moved to my neck and started to suck and bite on it.

"I said stop Justin." I demanded.

"Stop resisting." He said, frustrated.

"Stop." I said sternly.

He didn't.

"Justin."

He was still going.

"Just--"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Za yelled.

Both Justin and I's heads shot up.

"Za," I started. "It's not what it looks like."

"Yes it is." Justin said smirking at Za.

"You." Za yelled at Justin.

He picked him up by his collar and punched him to the ground.

"ZA STOP HE'S JUST DRUNK!" I yelled. But he didn't listen.

Za picked Justin up and practically dragged him out the bedroom. It was official; this was the worst party I've ever been to.