decisiete

C H A N E L

*2 years later*

I put my graduation caps on and fixed my hair in the mirror. I had never even imagined that I would graduate high school or fall in love with someone as beautiful as Justin. I also never thought that I would get accepted to Standford. But here I was, living something that I once thought was unreachable.

I grabbed my phone off my charger and ran downstairs. My dad stood at the bottom of the stairs with his arms open for a hug. I hugged him back and he kissed the top of my head.

"Your mother would be so proud of you." He whispered. That made me smile.

"I know."

There was a knock at the door. My dad broke our hug and sighed. We both know who was at the door. I ran to the door and was greeted by a smiling Justin.

"Ready beautiful?" He asked me. I nodded happily and pecked him on the cheek.

"Not yet," Pattie said with her disposable camera in her hand. "We have to take photos first."

"Mom." Justin whined.

"Jay." Pattie whined back. I shook my head and laughed.

Justin got close to me and we did cute poses until Pattie was satisfied.

"Let's hurry up and get these two to the field before the ceremony starts." My dad said, putting his arms around us.

***

"Congratulations Class of 2018!" Our former principal yelled into the microphone.

The atmosphere was filled with the throwing of graduation caps, cheering, and smiling. I turned to Justin and we started to kiss each other. He broke the kiss and got on one knee.

"Chanel Driandra Lee," Justin started. I put my hand over my mouth in disbelief. "Will you marry me?"

Tears started blurring my vision. It felt like a dream. "Yes! A million times yes!" Once he put the ring on my finger, he picked me up and spun me around.

"That's my boy!" Za called jokingly.

"I think I'm gonna cry." Ryan said.

Za looked at him in disgust. "Again with that gay shi--"

"Oh be quiet and let them have their moment." Amanda said, kissing Za on the cheek. Justin and I smiled at each other and kissed until it felt like we were running out of breath.

My dad and Pattie came down smiling at us.

"Dad," I said, hugging him. "Did you know he was gonna propose to me?"

"It took a lot of persuading," He said. "But he really cares about you so why not?"

"I can't wait for some grand babies." Pattie said excitedly.

"After they graduate college, Pattie." My dad warned. She nodded in agreement.

"I can't believe we're going to spend the rest of our lives together." I said in disbelief.

Justin rested his forehead on mine. "And this is just the beginning."

A/N: Sadly this story has come to an end. I really liked making this story and making the characters change for the better as the chapters increased. But watch out for the new story that I am creating. Love you all.